Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
Gout                              I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Gout

4 posters

Go down

Gout                              Empty Gout

Post by Dirtbikepilot Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Well, hit with a dose of the Gout today. Started yesterday but by this morning, Holy shit.
How the fuck can something hurt so much when there is no actual injury???

I had a little dose of it about 3 months ago for the first time but it was fairly mild. This
time it is as painful as fuck. feels like someone bashed my foot with a sledge hammer.

Does anyone else get Gout? what do you do to treat it?
My wife got me a big bottle of cherry concentrate as dark cherries are meant to
be good for it.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Gout                              Empty Re: Gout

Post by alexisio Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Tomatoes eat plenty of them. OR my ol Grannies recipe rub a teaspoon of Vegemite on it,then stand on an ant hill, that will take your mind away from the pain of Gout. Once you have done that,stand in a bucket of Cows piss for at least 1/2 hour this will fix it (no more Gout). No need to thank me . Grandpa swears by this,an he wouldnt josh with me.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Thanks for the great advice, anything that will help. Mind you the ants were a bit nasty. Anyone have a remedy for multiple meat ant bites? You didn't say if it were green ants or meat ants
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:38 am

Geez i will just send you, Grannys Cure Book.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:38 pm

I,m sorry to tell you this DBP but isio is full of shit. The answer is get off the piss.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Dear Butch, Granny would be disappointed to hear you say that. Its a well known fact around here that i know a lot. When people around here see me coming they say "Here comes know all".
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 am

Had enough of the pain, Didn't sleep a wink last night, was ready to self amputate my foot. Off to the Dr. today and got some medication. Have been off the piss all week and it has not helped. I did not realise
how many every day foods were bad for gout.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 am

Big thing I discovered after being sick for awhile and having to find real medicine is managing my Ph levels (the doctor is controlled by the pope through the knights of malta)

I know the importance of this from water treatment, back in the day. And its also important for soil. But of course as western medicine is malevolent, the doctor will never mention rudimentary health essentials like Ph level or mineral deficiency.

If you're interested in my opinion, I'd buy a Ph test kit and find out what your body is operating at.

Or just drink some bicarb at mealtimes. Lemon water is good too, but you may not be patient enough to go slowly back to alkaline. With the pain.

Point being, chances are you probably just need to raise your Ph level. I know a woman who confirmed that her mother raised hers through drinking lemon water every morning after being diagnosed with cancer 12 years ago.
The cancer went away.
Maybe the gout will too.

Ive given up the beer because i was getting fat.

(I need a beer recipe that is slimming. Life is very dull without a beer to look forward to at the end of the day.)

Never had the gout, but contemplating life without beer is crazytalk.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum