Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing

3 posters

Go down

So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing Empty So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing

Post by centralPA Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm

I gets a notice on a dating site- that I have a match. Local. Cool. Great- why not?

But due to my mood- I sent a message that I am crazy and a train wreck and I really dont care if we have sex. I mentions some good qualities- told him I am stubborn, and .... well- if he is crazy enough to handle my email- then he could be a date- or friend.

....12 hours- no reply. What ever.
centralPA
centralPA

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing Empty Re: So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing

Post by Bulldog Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Well I dont know central your a bit of a mixed bag, ant you! How come this urge for blokes anyhow?
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing Empty Re: So being in a foul mood.... over the chicken thing

Post by centralPA Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Its just how it is.

Frankly I would not marry ANYONE. If I mess up- it is on ME.
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:18 pm

I live in a small town area. I grew up in Chicago. It is easier to get gay sex here then in Chicago. Go figure.

I had my share... and they were not all gay- who knows what they were. Bi, married, confused, curious.

On a given day the nearby park- I would guess 30 encounters goes on. I dont go there because by now I am sure there are cameras- and if not some will even lurk film and post it online.
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 am

What is it with parks and toilets with Homosexual men?
Is it just because it is an easy meeting place or is it an urge to be one with nature?
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Dirtbikepilot wrote:What is it with parks and toilets with Homosexual men?
Is it just because it is an easy meeting place or is it an urge to be one with nature?

They shut down some places- and the action actually moved to the recylcing drop off site.
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down