Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
I found 2 cat litter boxes for free I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

I found 2 cat litter boxes for free

4 posters

Go down

I found 2 cat litter boxes for free Empty I found 2 cat litter boxes for free

Post by centralPA Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

I hope your cat is fine. I took some recylcables over to be recycled. I have long been wanting an extra cat litter box. They cost $13-$30. Well guess what I found there? 2 nice cat litter boxes- both with lids! So this saves me $30! I am sanitizing them now. For one cat- the experts recommend 2 boxes. I wanted a 2nd box- so that I can manage the litter better. If I have 2- one can be outside being cleaned- drying out- and a fresh new one inside. Also when we have blizzards and I cant get to it right away- I have more options! Whoever left those litter boxes there would be glad to know I am putting them to good use.
centralPA
centralPA

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

I found 2 cat litter boxes for free Empty Re: I found 2 cat litter boxes for free

Post by Dirtbikepilot Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Fuck I hate the smell of cat shit. It is bloody horrible. We have 2 cats unfortunately.
1 Tortoise shell,l as you know CPA, and a ginger thing. I am not a cat lover. My wife and kids
like the cats and encourage them to stay by feeding them Rolling Eyes . I like dogs. Dogs are some times
dumb but they are mostly pretty fun.

I just put one of my dogs down the other day because it killed a lamb. (Despite what I had said I did keep alamb for Apocalypso and this was it Sad. Lamb 3 that I have put aside for you.)

I have had trouble with him since I got him. Always getting into the paddock and chasing the sheep, more so the lambs.
Well the last straw was him killing one of the lambs. It was a shame as he was my favourite dog.
Being such a good lookn' dog the family had fel in love with him. Well good looks were not enough
for old Jack, so off he went to chase the lambs in the sky.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

I found 2 cat litter boxes for free Empty Re: I found 2 cat litter boxes for free

Post by centralPA Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:06 pm

IM sorry you had to put the dog down. I was always a dog guy. However I inherited a cat.

For 6 weeks-I ignored her. But she won me over.
centralPA
centralPA

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Give me a pussy anytime. Had to put my mini dachshund down,poor ol girl had liver failure. Many a time around a campfire, she was the brave one barking at the wind and falling branches
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm

alexisio wrote:Give me a pussy anytime. Had to put my mini dachshund down,poor ol girl had liver failure. Many a time around a campfire, she was the brave one barking at the wind and falling branches

Now look! I've heard of poetic license but I cant allow your statement about sitting around a camp fire, go unchallenged. The nearest you've got to a campfire is a barbecue on the back veranda. Everyone knows your shit scared of the dark. Come on!!! Suspect
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:31 pm

I've got a 15 year old minature poodle / maltees terrier cross. She's blind in one eye and had the other one completely removed and as deaf as a post. So there's only smell and touch left. She still breaks into a trot on the end of her lead. The vet said while she still has the will to live, he would'nt put her down. I have to admit at times when I've been at my lowest ebb she's climbed on my chest and given me ears a good wash , I dont look forward to the day she goes.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down