Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
So whats up now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

So whats up now?

+2
alexisio
Bulldog
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

So whats up now? - Page 4 Empty So whats up now?

Post by Bulldog Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I guess we wait and see what the new Madam has instore for us, though I doubt she'll show. Now that we've regrouped as it were, I think she'll realise that she's bitten off more than she can chew. As for old yella, well he'll just have to choose sides. bug eye
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

So whats up now? - Page 4 Empty Re: So whats up now?

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 am

freeman do suggest keeping the peace. And I like the idea while I'm outnumbered, naturally. But we are already living in a police state. Its nothing like when I was a lad.
People seem to be oblivious to the reality or are too braindead to stand up for themselves to find out.
Its no longer some future reality. It's here now. And yes I avoid the defacto government if I can. But you can't even go shopping now without risking some guy with a gun sticking his beak in your business.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 pm

So what do you do when they start installing smart meter at your property? Have they started over there?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Could you kindly tell your experience when you went to court where the judge finally abandoned the court? What was the story? What did you say that made him upset and left? And did  you say anything after he left to close the court or something?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 pm

apocalypso has been very quite here lately. I wonder if the police
caught up with the fictitious man that is not him and threw him in
jail anyway? I doubt that they can tell the difference between the
real man and the fictitious one, or that they would really care.

A bird in the hand and all that stuff...
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 am

Some cops know the difference, some don't. The low level ones most probably don't. I once wrote letter to them asking if they educate their men and women about statutes and laws, and persons and living beings. They never replied back.

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 am

They have to know the difference because that is their cunning ruse to get around obeying the law and respecting our rights.

I simply say im a british subject born in NSW, this destroys their ruse.
Unless you're in WA where they have abandoned their oath to the law and simply have an oath to the corporation. And this was made clear to me by one of the younger ones when invading my property. You cant shame the younger ones because they have zero conscience to begin with and love power. Regardless of its source. Theyre women basically with male genitalia and guns.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:51 am

chocopop wrote:Could you kindly tell your experience when you went to court where the judge finally abandoned the court? What was the story? What did you say that made him upset and left? And did you say anything after he left to close the court or something?

I have a feeling ive told this tale here before somewhere.
But as I made history that day it warrants retelling, so I shall have to lay aside my humility for the sake of posterity.

I went to court the first time and was offered a slap on the wrist by a kindly old magistrate who was likely a relatively decent guy and had been rewarded with a job out in the middle of nowhere.
When he said we can deal with this matter today to the police prosecutor he's saying he's going to give me a slap on the wrist. But unlike almost every other man in Western Australia i cannot be bought.
Right is right and wrong is wrong and thats the end of it.

I was growing pot by the way. HAd my backyard full of plants and an indoor greenhouse and a light set up. Because i had discovered when starting to grow tobacco that i had a lawful right to grow whatever i liked on my private property (Page 1 of the law- KJV )
So i thought to myself, I might profit from my knowledge by growing the best pot in town,right there in my yard.
And I did grow great pot. And was very nicely cured and trimmed. I doubt there'd be better in the country. And I lawfully sold the fruits of my labours.

( i have some for sale soon, god willing, if anyone's interested)

Anyhow according to their policy I had so much of it I was looking at a long prison sentence for a "serious indictable offence" so the offer to have it dealt with at local court might tempt most men. As that means theyre offering a slap on the wrist.

I explained instead, that I cant submit to a defacto government without committing treason. And the beak gave me a funny look, and asked if I was disputing the jurisdiction of the court. Which was very decent of him. As i didnt know the ins and outs of court back then. And i said i suppose i am. Then he set bail and another hearing to hear my objection to jurisdiction. I naturally refused bail and walked out of court. Noone stopped me or tried to imprison me. I believe this is because the police were waiting for the beak to give them the go ahead, but he didnt.

I then did a crash course on freeman stuff, and i got some useful info which i intended to use at court. But I was out of my depth so i stuck to what i knew. Which was the government was defacto and itd be treason to submit to them.

Next appearance the regular guy was mysteriously absent and they sent a royal cunt by the name of Tanya Watt as magistrate from the city. Ex police prosecutor and just a horrible creature that id personally enjoy hanging when we take the place back.

Anyhow she had me beaten and handcuffed for asking her name . She asked me mine, and i said id happily tell her if i knew who was asking. She didnt want to tell me. So she had the court cleared of spectators and i copped some roughing up , to add to the absurdity the police prosector came over and joined in.

Call me olde fashioned but thats just bad manners.

Anyhow the magistrate ordered me into custody. aka a correctional facility and i said no. I wont agree to that thanks all the same. And she waltzed on out of the court and left me to the enthusiastic dogs of the lawyers (police). No bailiffs in there anymore by the way. Just police.

I believe what brought her back was me saying that i was being dishonoured whilst copping it. Maybe somewhere in the satanic witchcraft of the temple ba'al that they practice, dishonour will be bad for them.

Anyhow she came back after a few minutes while im wrestling around with the prosecutor and a couple of police. And we started fresh. I told her any contracts made would vi coactus and showed her the handcuffs. So she had them removed.

Then she finally tells me her name. And i tell her mine and we begin.She tries to bully me with all these offers to contract. Which are said in the way of an order. You will , or you have or you did and this is a serious so and so.
And i kept saying no. I dont agree with that. I rejected a district court hearing , i rejected custody and i rejected bail. all on the basis of it being treason.
I could go into the ins and outs of our argument but it was between me and her . She wouldnt let the police prosecutor get a word in. Theyre only there for show now anyhow. Its inquisition courts basically.
And she had obviously been sent out to the bush specifically to deal with me. And intended to do so.

Anyhow she was getting very emotional with me doing this and threatened me with contempt, so i knocked on the table and said i convene a court of public record. Which id seen some freeman suggest. Didnt work
So i did it 3 times shouting over the top of her and her contempt nonsense.
And on the 3rd time I gave her a wink and she shutup midsentence, rucked up her skirts and skidaddled out the backdoor.

Then while everyone was frozen in shock , I took the opportunity to walk up the stairs to the bench and take her seat for the bloody country. BEERSHEBA!

About 3 minutes later im being lifted up by the police and thrown out the front door, despite the fact that he who controls the court makes the rules. Which i was good enough to explain to them. The police doing this was an act of war against the queen and the whole commonwealth
Because i had established common law and they had no oath or loyalty to the queen and were now in the jurisdiction where the queen loses her head if she doesnt defend me. And so on.
So i tried to get back in a couple times without luck, and the court just sitting there sans magistrate and noone else knowing what to do.
I went home.
I asked for the audio recording of the hearing which i have a right to , and was refused. Then ordered a copy of the written transcipt. Which when it arrived a month later I saw that it was a complete fiction.
it was so obviously a fabrication that all the witnesses there, the court clerks and so on, wouldve been able to verify it, as would the original audio recording.
Doing that in a corporate jurisdiction is one thing but public record alteration is a very serious overt crime. With individual perpetrators that can be identified and a victim.

I believe the magistrate left because as she was now acting on public
record rather than private record, she was committing treason and
providing ample proof right there on record that she deserved a noose
round her neck.
She had spoken on public record for a time before leaving, and this i assume is why they fictionalised the public record.

So after reading it, a month after the hearing, i figured i better get the hell out of town, and crossed the state border the next day.

Far as Im aware im the first guy in my position to oust a magistrate and take the bench in the commonwealth.
Maybe the first to waltz out of court on those charges, twice, without bail.
And maybe the first to defend himself from police prosecution in australia, based on a defence that theyre traitors, and walk out of court without bail or charges.

So it was a historical event, given that WA recently abandoned the law and removed the queen as soverign. Which means removed the people as soverign.
And one of us had stood up and fought back and for at least a minute or so won back our courts.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 am

Did they (the first guy and the woman) ever ask you to swear to tell the truth before started?

How could she ask to empty the court and beat you up??? That is freaking ridiculous! Maybe next time hook a hidden camera to record audio and visual. Did they search you before you entered? Checked ID?

What is beersheba?

I thought by saying your name then you will enter the contract with them, unless you say it is your lawful name, and not legal name, and refuse to be called mr/ms.

What does 'convene a court in public record' mean?

As a british subject, if you are in non-commonwealth country, can you still exercise and be protected by common law?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 am

No u dont swear to tell the truth unless ur giving evidence.

She could empty the court and have me assaulted because locals dont attend court anymore. And the country is being conquered, the queen is a papist and until the people wake up and rise up the backdoor men will do as they please. Court is the people's access to government. Court is government and is supposed to be administered by us as juries with us acting as judges. Not these members of the temple ba'al.

Beersheba is the battlecry of my army of one. I find a battlecry can be quite cathartic when i get my blood up.

yes the name thing might be relevant if theyre making private assumptions in summary jurisdiction, but im not interested in summary judgement by traitors anyhow so i couldnt be arses with that nonsense at that time.
Also I don't take everything freemen say as gospel, alot of it is either theory or unworkable . I have a completely different perspective to most freemen, I was anticatholic first and had read the foundational laws. And i dont think they understand whats going on in the big picture.
Inquistion courts dont need consent or a name to deal with you, so when the pope has Australia under the soverignty of his U.N. instead of the queen, freeman stuff will be useless.

convening a public court is changing the jurisdiction of the court to the greater law. Common law. Or introducing god's law instead of ba'als. In common law I have a ton of rights, the rights of a soverign and the magistrate has none.

As a british subject i should be able to travel freely within the commonwealth and am protected by its law, including alot of america oddly enough, if you read the treaty of paris.

Soverign countries choose their own laws , if I'm in China I am subject to chinese law unless they made some treaty with us.

I had a cameraman lined up for the hearing where i tousted the magistrate, but he chickened out.
I have a trial (without jury naturally) at Coffs Harbour District court coming up soon if you want to volunteer to film it. For the beating i received for the crime of going to Coles to do my shopping.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 am

When is it?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:11 am

Anyone heard from apocalypso? They must have got him this time, he has not been around for ages. Perhaps the secret Vatican police paid him a visit in the middle of the night
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

He is over on Stackers, thought he got banned?
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am

hello.I'm still alive.
I think the freemasons have put a curse on me. Everythings been going wrong lately.
witchcraft. I realise you guys will think thats crazy, but I dont much care.

Ive got a scheme to sell illegal but lawful products on the internet under my name as a British Subject.
Anyone who wants to sell anything illegal online may do it through me. I'll need a percentage of course.

I'm thinking of a voluntary tax also to put into the common wealth. To fund a court and so on. But thats dependant on people having the gumption to buy stuff from my site. So I may be getting ahead of myself

Any jews/ chinamen out there want to come in as silent partner, I could use help with the setting up of the site/processing payment side/ blackmarket contacts.

I believe this could be a financially rewarding opportunity. And also serve to break the cognitive dissonance people have, when they know the government is defacto. And they know illegal doesnt apply to them, but are too frightened to change their lives.

Im thinking drugs/ guns/ fireworks/ tax free tobacco. And anything blackmarket, Taxfree everything. Uncertified meat/produce and so on.

Suppliers can remain anonymous and buyers will buy in their capacity as british subjects.
the only one who will have to face the wrath of the big bad government will be me.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:54 am

Good to see you are still around and that they have not got to you yet. Your record keeping would have to be very lax or they would then follow the trail to your suppliers pretty quickly.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:52 am

Try raising your Ph?

Who cares what they do? Who are they to me? I'm the government.
I'm obeying the law.
They are minions of the pope, they are breaking the law. Capital crime as a matter of fact to form defacto government.

WA cops laughed at me when I told them they were committing treason. They said noones ever been convicted for treason.
I think if we hang a few of these traitors, the rest will smarten up.

In the meantime, I think this is a great idea. I appreciate that it hasnt been done before, so may seem problemtaic to those who don't understand the law.
But I'm obeying the law.

I need a guy to set up the website/ shopping facility/ Bitcoin transaction facility. Either himself or if he has the money to pay someone to do it.
For my part I put my name to it, and face the wrath of the mafia calling itself our government.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 am

alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 am

alexisio wrote:It could be www.WackyWeedWonderland.apos

Looks like you just found your man to set it all up for you. Not only computer savy he
also comes up with great site names.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 am

Maybe so.
Waiting for an offer.
It could be cheers
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:24 pm

So whats going on with this Business
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:39 am

I've been checking Google and have not seen it listed yet.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 am

Whats going on with it is nothing at the moment.

I have figured out how to sell illegal goods openly online. Under my own name and address.

Which is likely a worlds first and will self advertise because of that.

What I don't know is the website/ shopping/ money side of it. And I couldn't be arsed to figure that out at the moment.

I've thought through the ramifications of this, and besides being profitable, it will probably get Australians to stop being scared of legislation , and stop following it.

Because if I can sell drugs/gun/tax free tobacco etc lawfully, then not paying a redlight camera fine or the council rates is chicken feed
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4