Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
Should we call it a day and close down? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Should we call it a day and close down?

+4
Apocalypse prettysoon
alexisio
Dirtbikepilot
Bulldog
8 posters

Go down

Should we call it a day and close down? Empty Should we call it a day and close down?

Post by Bulldog Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 pm

I don't know about you lot but I think we're flogging a dead horse. Whats the general consensus !!

Hardly anyones bothering to post, not that there's much to post about. I think I'll give it the flick.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Should we call it a day and close down? Empty Re: Should we call it a day and close down?

Post by Dirtbikepilot Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm

A couple of days of quiet doesn't matter does it? Maybe we were a bit busy. I like coming here for a chat
about other things beside silver. This is our GD now, costs nothing to leave it up. This is the first place I
log onto when I get on the computer. The other site is not exactly busy either, boring as bat shit at the moment.
It used to be if you did not log on a few times a day you would lose track of what was happening, very busy. Now you
need only log on for 5 minutes every few days and you can catch up.

Bloody Lucky Luke started it chasing off Fuku.

Well that is what I think.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Should we call it a day and close down? Empty Re: Should we call it a day and close down?

Post by alexisio Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 pm

well i am still here all 7 of me. I agree with ( god forbid ) DBP leave it open, might not be the ants pants but its somewhere to say something.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 pm

All those in favour, The eyes have it. Motion defeated. Simple really.

That is one good thing about it, it's straight forward.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:10 am

rome wasnt built in a day.
I haven't been posting because ive been down to the big smoke to access my common law rights as sworn by the queen.
Only place you can do that now is the supreme court .
Which is odd in itself. I do believe our forefathers paid for the local courts in real money so we might access our law.
The BAR association and its members needs to be lined up against a wall and shot as papists.

But thats a little while off yet.
Some snotty beaurocrat said it will cost me $900 to file a summons to apply for my rights to be respected by the police.
So i say- isnt this a common law juridiction I'm applying in?
yes he says
Then I suppose I better pay in gold
no only cash or cheque is accpeted he says.
But doesnt section 109 of the australian constitution say the states shall only accept gold and silver in payment of debts?
tht doesnt apply he says
why not , i ask . HAs it been changed by referendum?
I'm advising you that gold will not be accepted by this court, he says.
So I say , I Should we call it a day and close down? 3479271199 with your opinion and I think its important that I am operating in the asset money world when standing in common law, so if you can put your refusal to accept my gold in writing I'll pay cash and note that I made every attempt to use gold.
He refused to put it in writing
Why?
(he went on my list-its getting quite long)
a long trip for nothing.

In ye olden day you could apply to claim a common law right in your local court. It was rubber stamped.
In 1970 the NSW supreme court abolished the actual tools required to access these common law rights.
Those tools being prerogative writs.
If you don't have the tools to access your rights, you may aswell have none as you can't get court orders to enforce them.
Naturally this act of nsw parliament did not receive royal assent and is not in force until it has it. But the courts act as if it has got royal assent and inveigle you in legal arguments when you try to point this obvios fact out to them.
And as they have removed our access to jury decisions in these matters, the judges are deciding in their own favour.

Its long past time for the Noose of Just Defence.

And they know it. You have to go through a metal detector to get to the applications desk at the supreme court.
They know full well what theyre doing. Taking over our fuckimg country and are in fear of us at all times cottoning on to this fact and getting guns to fight them.
(installed this security 6 years ago after 100 odd years with none)
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blythe Masters Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am

That would be positively dastardly. Where would I go to converse with the common
people if you did that. You are all such chums and I am not sure that you would attract
another with my stature to grace your little lives. Please no thank yous, charity is a very
large part of who I am.

Blythe I love you
Blythe Masters
Blythe Masters

http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/home.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Blythe !! I see beneath that rough exterior beats a heart of gold.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Well Charity can be a part of my life as well. Just send her over when you have finished. cheers
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Lady Blythe i am thinking i should see more of your statue here,more often. Feel free to post some holiday pics.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by pius paula Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Wow, the lady has a voice are you really who you say you are ?

These guys need to learn some manners. A bit of fun is ok but they do not know when enough is enough. Perhaps we could straighten them out. What do you think Blythe.

Paula.

pius paula

Back to top Go down

Post by pius paula Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 pm

In answer to the original post. Yes i think you should.

pius paula

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:13 pm

pius paula wrote:Wow, the lady has a voice are you really who you say you are ?

These guys need to learn some manners. A bit of fun is ok but they do not know when enough is enough. Perhaps we could straighten them out. What do you think Blythe.

Paula.

Well it could be Blythe Masters, but I don't know. I just have this gut feeling. Nah, I guess it is. I'm just being
a bit of a Doubting Thomas, always the sceptic. Sorry Blythe, I shouldn't have doubted you.

Anyway, good to see you have come back PP, I thought that dislexisio scared you off. Don't worry his avatar is all bluff.
It helps if you wear a blindfold when you log on.
So what part of the world are you from?
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Blythe Masters Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Paula.

Oh darling of course I am real. I am rather busy most of the time however. The free markets don't run themselves you know.

I do think you are being a trifle harsh on these boys. Yes they are a uncouth, unrefined and common, but they are honest and a bit of fun.
Dare I say even interesting at times. Perhaps that is taking it a little far. I am want to forgive them their transgressions.

If they overstep a mark it is probably appropriate that you give the transgressor a proper verbal spanking.

Blythe I love you
Blythe Masters
Blythe Masters

http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/home.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Ok boys line up behind me. No pushing and shoving now.Queue here for spanking.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by MISTRESS Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Transgressions should always punished severely.

And I find oral spanking far preferable to the verbal kind.
MISTRESS
MISTRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Paula.
Dear Paula in regards to straightening me out! I will let you know you an Lady Blythe HAVE straightened me out a few times already,however feel free to do it more often,pics would help.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm

MISTRESS wrote:Transgressions should always punished severely.

And I find oral spanking far preferable to the verbal kind.
Dear Mistress is that the only thing you do orally?
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 am

This could become dangerous, there are now 3 of them. What a Face
Hold fast boys don't let them break ya spirit.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am

Wow , i could have me a 4some, mmmmmmm interesting
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Well I am glad we didn't call it a day. There were a couple of good laughs I would have missed out on.
Where else do you get so many clowns together Should we call it a day and close down? 196920945
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Any bank, apparently.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky luke Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Dirtbikepilot wrote:.............Bloody Lucky Luke started it chasing off Fuku.

Well that is what I think.

Thanks DBP (NOT!). Not sure if you noticed but since I put FU in her place, this forum has suddenly become inundated with "interesting" others! We've got "pretentious but pretty" Blythe. "Dispicably devious" Mistress. And "plain Jane hiding a surprise" Paula. How many more do you want knocking at the door?

Don't thank me mate. No. Its ok. I know. She's right mate. I'd do it for anyone. Should we call it a day and close down? 196920945
lucky luke
lucky luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down