Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government!

+2
pius paula
Apocalypse prettysoon
6 posters

Go down

Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! Empty Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government!

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:14 am

This is the newsflash to beat all newsflashes.

I'll explain why the queen has to do this if you dont understand it.

Word on the street is she has made indications to dissolve defacto government in Australia, as his her bloody job.

http://cpo.net.au/urgent-breaking-news/urgent-queen-now-aware-of-high-treason-fraud

Now is the time for all good men to stand up
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! Empty Re: Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government!

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:48 am

This is mere gossip at this point, im trying to confirm it,
Great news if its true,
The queen apparently is waiting for 100000 Australians to sign their opposition to treasonous government before dissolving it.

Imagine going back to the freedom of ye olden days. No income tax, no govt poking their nose in your business. Hopefully no police. No immigration being imported from the 3rd world.
No family law courts

And of course gold soverigns and silver shillings or todays decimal equivalent
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! Empty Re: Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government!

Post by pius paula Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Boy, what are you on.

pius paula

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:The queen apparently is waiting for 100000 Australians to sign their opposition to treasonous government before dissolving it.

Well were is the petition? I will sign it to see if it really happens. It sounds a tad far fetched though.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:27 pm

dont know, this was shared by some freeman, but she wouldnt answer my request for more info. So its probably bullshit
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 am

I've been telling yer for months the whole things bullshit.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 am

you never know. These are big stakes. The queen has to keep her throne and her hold on it is legally very precarious at best.
I'm sure she has no compunction abandoning her papist minions in the halls of power in the colonies, if she has to.

Her boss the pope sure has no problems eating his own.

You make a pact with the devil, don't expect fair play from him.

Look at Faust
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blythe Masters Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:25 am

I was not aware that you possessed a form of Government in Australia.
Aren't you still a Penal Colony under British rule?

Blythe I love you
Blythe Masters
Blythe Masters

http://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/home.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Blythe Masters wrote:I was not aware that you possessed a form of Government in Australia.

Blythe I love you

Well lets put it this way blythe ....If your people had their way, we would still be swinging in the bloody trees.
However the greater percentage of Aussie / kiwi blokes still has the brain power to resist and think things through by themselves. Its a known fact the greatest killer of american soldiers is friendly fire. Duh. bug eye
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky luke Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Bulldog wrote:
Blythe Masters wrote:I was not aware that you possessed a form of Government in Australia.

Blythe I love you

Well lets put it this way blythe ....If your people had their way, we would still be swinging in the bloody trees.
However the greater percentage of Aussie / kiwi blokes still has the brain power to resist and think things through by themselves. Its a known fact the greatest killer of american soldiers is friendly fire. Duh. Queen to dissolve defacto Australian government! 3702735872

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers (was that enough cheering to make my point?)
lucky luke
lucky luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down