Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
Big A headed for a Big A. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Big A headed for a Big A.

3 posters

Go down

Big A headed for a Big A. Empty Big A headed for a Big A.

Post by Bulldog Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 am

News flash!!

Word on the street suggests that Alexisio is preparing for a probable prison term in the very near fiture.

This of course has brought with it concerns that Big A by name will soon be justified More from a reality

after some attention from the villians incarcerated. As some of you well know its live in and Whole board

(excuse the pun.) As a personal friend of A's I can tell you that his somewhat large posterior has been the

butt of many jokes in times gone by. One economy tube of Baxters Rectil comming your way Mate. Cheers!

Bulldog.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Big A headed for a Big A. Empty Re: Big A headed for a Big A.

Post by Bulldog Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Alexisio Alexisio where art thou. Alas it may already be to late. I think the Feds have pounced on him.
Aw well moving on........................Any one kicked their cat lately? Having trouble with their toaster, perhaps. No......Ok if your all done i'll just go pick my nose. head on wall
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky luke Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Does nailing Jenny count? (or Jenny's mother?) (or any other stray female?)
lucky luke
lucky luke

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Dear Butch dont you be a worrying about this ol man. Anyways i just gave the Feds your address as they are interested in seeing you about inappropriate P.M.s to young lassies. You may be the one doing time,please ask them if you could do your time in a Kiwi Prison as i am sure your familiar with their setup Good Luck Champ,
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 pm

alexisio wrote:Dear Butch dont you be a worrying about this ol man. Anyways i just gave the Feds your address as they are interested in seeing you about inappropriate P.M.s to young lassies. You may be the one doing time,please ask them if you could do your time in a Kiwi Prison as i am sure your familiar with their setup Good Luck Champ,

Your post would appear to be inaccurate on several counts, Big A. Young lassies Ya say, that I would be so lucky. No I stick with the more mature types. Bingo grannies I think apoxilips called them. Then the fact that there are no real bad people in N Z so they only have community farms, a bit like a remand centre here in aussie. But hey there's no need to be embarrassed, we're all right behind you as i'm sure your new chums will be,if you get my drift. Good luck with the ointment, Your pal Bulldog. Suspect
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Community Farms you say! Dare i mention if there are sheep for these miscreants to amuse themselves with? More like Breeding Farms run by Baabaarbraa
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down