Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
Im fighting my property taxes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Im fighting my property taxes

2 posters

Go down

Im fighting my property taxes Empty Im fighting my property taxes

Post by centralPA Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:07 pm

So far it did not go well.

I dropped off 15 pages- and my write up is a work of art.

I also reduced the house insurance.

I am slowly getting into the process of filing chapter 7- I want to do it myself.

I been checking out the house market- and for anything I would want to live in is alot higher.

I am retired on SSDI. I could go into the highrise where the rent is 30% of income. Keep in mind that- even on bankruptcy you can keep x amount of assets. The process is tedious and could take even 9 months.
centralPA
centralPA

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Im fighting my property taxes Empty Re: Im fighting my property taxes

Post by centralPA Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 pm

The idea is to reduce my monthly payment.

Once I do a chap 7, then if I pay extra $40 A MONTH- it cuts off time to pay off my house.
centralPA
centralPA

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 pm

If I lived in America Id spend a few days looking into Winston Shrout.
You don't have to pay tax with your own money. You've been a communist country since 1934.
Whilst this may seem unbelievable to you, if you took the time to look into it, you'd find its not only true but will most likely resolve all your problems and allow you to keep your home.

You are living in 2 Americas. One is the original created after the Revolution where you have rights and real freedom and the other is a corporation called the USA that has jurisdiction only over the District of Columbia.
Its this second America that is communist. You mayve been brainwashed into accepting their juridiction by making the pledge of allegiance at school.

In the communist USA version of America brought in during the depression by Roosevelts New DEal, you're given the priveledge to create fiat money to meet your basic needs.
Oddly enough they don't want you to know this, they prefer to bleed everyone dry.

As far as paying off your house is concerned its a similar scenario , but the bank facillitates it and in return wants you to pay a fee to them , which is very similar to the amount they helped you to create. Plus interest.

Plenty of groups in USA to hold your hand through these processes. Its a mindfuck but worth it, unfortunately noone in Australia has figured this out yet, but I'm pretty sure its the same scenario.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum