Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again

+2
Apocalypse prettysoon
Dirtbikepilot
6 posters

Go down

World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again Empty World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again

Post by Dirtbikepilot Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 am

2012-06-02usagold.com

the World Gold Council moved to "incorporate official sector purchases as an element of gold demand" (my emphasis) in its fundamentals table. Previously central banks occupied a slot on the supply side of the ledger.

I do not believe that some version of the gold standard is necessarily the best or only approach to restoring gold's place in the monetary system. Simply using gold
as a reserve asset as Nobel prize-winning economist Robert Mundell
suggested many years ago could go a long way in restoring confidence in
the various currencies
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again Empty Re: World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 am

Thats interesting. I couldnt see a return to the gold standard, but this may be the world currency version. A kind of gold backed fiat.

Is centralpa FUKU's bisexual alterego? or are they different people?
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again Empty Re: World Gold Council Acknowledges Central Banks Acquiring Gold As Reserve Asset Again

Post by Dirtbikepilot Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:03 am

No, it is CPA from the other site. I tracked him down and left a message of where we were hanging out now.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:09 am

He aint no ones alter ego ,
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 pm

[quote="Dirtbikepilot"]Nobel prize-winning economist Robert Mundell
/quote]

I have a problem with that ^^^^^^^^^
fukushima
fukushima

http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Why? He's an economist and when he was at school he won first prize in the Easter bonnet parade.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Dirtbikepilot wrote:Why? He's an economist and when he was at school he won first prize in the Easter bonnet parade.

His mother should have pulled it down tight over his head and strangled him.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Nobel-economist-calls-for-global-currency-backed-b-30171476.html

Here's a scary website:

http://www.singleglobalcurrency.org/articles-non-aca.html
fukushima
fukushima

http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 pm

fukushima wrote:
Dirtbikepilot wrote:Why? He's an economist and when he was at school he won first prize in the Easter bonnet parade.

His mother should have pulled it down tight over his head and strangled him.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Nobel-economist-calls-for-global-currency-backed-b-30171476.html

Here's a scary website:

http://www.singleglobalcurrency.org/articles-non-aca.html

Look you guys (and girls), I know alexisio can be a pain in the arse at times but really threatening to strangle him with his little baby hat seems a bit rich, could'nt we just tie him between two Kenworth primemovers and see which one got the biggest piece of shit? You gotta remember he's sitting on a problem at the moment, so go easy.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Go easy Ha, You will need more than a couple of Kenwood mixers old chap!
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:42 pm

the first article says we already have a one world currency in a sense.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky luke Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 pm

The US$ ? (as defacto reserve currency of the world)
lucky luke
lucky luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 am

no , special drawing rights at the IMF.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down