Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
Body parts. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Body parts.

+2
Dirtbikepilot
Bulldog
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Body parts. - Page 2 Empty Body parts.

Post by Bulldog Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Been seeing my doctor for awhile regarding pain in the lower back and left thigh. I've had a series of quarter zone injections which is a bit like taking illicit drugs...the first hit is always the best, and from there on it's all down hill. Doc says the backs not a drama and should'nt get any worse ( just put up with the pain ). The leg's a whole new issue, at first I could'nt step up a step now I can hardly walk on level ground. If someone had told me this was what happens when you retire I'd have kept working. Then he steps in for the kill...step on the scales... go on I need to weigh you. 87 kgs ...just as i thought he said carrying to much weight..putting added pressure on the spine and ligaments. Yeah I said since this all started going pear shaped I've not been able to do my regular walking to keep fit. So what do I do? Don't know he says I'm a doctor not a clairvoyant. Come and see me in a couple of weeks...Next!
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Body parts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Body parts.

Post by Bulldog Mon May 21, 2012 12:56 am

Sent Reno a rocket ! not that it'll make any diffrence. Told him we had'nt noticed he had gone. Tried the old poor rellys spiel. Thought I might shame him into saying hello.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 am

alexisio wrote:Twisted Evil Crackers! That reminds me of Guy Fawkes nights, bonfires, burnt out cars, blowing up letter boxes, underage drinking,hell nothing has changed in over 50 years, except they do it every week NOW. Where can i get a Choo Choo Bar? cheers

What about a decent sized Wagon Wheel. have you seen that poor excuse for a fun thing they call a Wagon Wheel nowadays. When I was a little , say 8, a Wagon Wheel was bigger than my hand. Now it's smaller!!!!!!! Ripped off.

Speaking of when I was 8 compared to now - back yards were bigger, swimming pools were deeper, Xmas took forever too come around.

fukushima
fukushima

http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 am

When i was 8 we wore braces on our pants not our teeth, didnt need a watch just went home when the street lights came on. Kids running to get home. cheers
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Mon May 21, 2012 4:14 am

you can still get spacefood sticks and jupiter bars at coles new world order.
Yes butch you shouldve asked me. Western Medicine is a trojan horse . a monopoly controlled by the knights of malta on behalf of the vatican. There's plenty of good medicine to be found but not much of it gets through the knights of malta's net. penicillin is about the only really useful medicine that got forced through, and its about the only reason to go to the doctors as a consequence.Unless you broke your arm or need stitches.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 am

I actually addressed the statement to Alexisio, but what ever.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Mon May 21, 2012 10:38 am

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:you can still get spacefood sticks and jupiter bars at coles new world order.
Yes butch you shouldve asked me. Western Medicine is a trojan horse . a monopoly controlled by the knights of malta on behalf of the vatican. There's plenty of good medicine to be found but not much of it gets through the knights of malta's net. penicillin is about the only really useful medicine that got forced through, and its about the only reason to go to the doctors as a consequence.Unless you broke your arm or need stitches.

I'm not sure that I could agree with such a statement as this. Our average life span has increased by more than double what it was in the early 20th Century. Globally our lifespan in the early 20th Century was only 31 years. Currently in Australia our lifespan is 80+ years. If you go back to the Bronze Age, Iron Age, Classical Greece and Rome the average drops to 26 - 28 years.

Vaccinations have in some areas totally eradicated or dramatically reduced the incidents of lethal child hood diseases. That is a whole lot of pain and suffering saved for the potential victims and their families. It is the Anti Vaccination movements that are assisting in the reemergence of many of these illnesses due to their dissemination of misinformation and and outright lies.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Mon May 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Bulldog wrote:I've been down to the local aquatic centre and sussed it all out. Negotiated a special price ( seniors ) Spa and sauna thrown in. ( I just cant stop wheeling and dealing ) It was was quiet a hoot really, have'nt laughed so much in a while. Start Monday.

How did the Hydro go? Hope it helped you a bit.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Mon May 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Yeah I started today. waded up and down for 3/4 of an hour before I noticed a bit of a twinge, so I packed it in. Tonight I did my security rounds with noticeably less pain, I would not have believed it possible.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Mon May 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Mate, good to hear. I didn't think it would make any difference until I did it.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Freespeech Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Jesus whats this pensioners paradise ? im far too young to be hanging around you lot !!!

Have to agree with the use it or lose it routine its the only way to keep things working
Freespeech
Freespeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Tue May 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Just because you 've been over there giving all the young women gig a gig. Ya think you can put shit on us less fortunate blokes.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Freespeech Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Bulldog wrote:Just because you 've been over there giving all the young women gig a gig. Ya think you can put shit on us less fortunate blokes.

I wish !!! . Reality is a bitch & its got me by the short & curlies
Freespeech
Freespeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Tue May 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Freespeech wrote:
Bulldog wrote:Just because you 've been over there giving all the young women gig a gig. Ya think you can put shit on us less fortunate blokes.

I wish !!! . Reality is a bitch & its got me by the short & curlies

Well according to Dirtbike if ya dont use it it 'll fall off or somesuch. Neutral
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 am

Whats a gig a gig, is it like a jiggy jiggy? well my ol fella won't drop off, it gets use heaps, pissing , keeps my hands warm on a cold night, keeps my hands cool on a hot night. very useful thing to have i tell you!
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 am

Dirtbikepilot wrote:
Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:you can still get spacefood sticks and jupiter bars at coles new world order.

I'm not sure that I could agree with such a statement as this. Our average life span has increased by more than double what it was in the early 20th Century. Globally our lifespan in the early 20th Century was only 31 years. Currently in Australia our lifespan is 80+ years. If you go back to the Bronze Age, Iron Age, Classical Greece and Rome the average drops to 26 - 28 years.

Vaccinations have in some areas totally eradicated or dramatically reduced the incidents of lethal child hood diseases. That is a whole lot of pain and suffering saved for the potential victims and their families. It is the Anti Vaccination movements that are assisting in the reemergence of many of these illnesses due to their dissemination of misinformation and and outright lies.

What a ludicrous statement. The statistics used for this claim seem to gloss over 2 world wars, a depression and the spanish flu. All of them orchestrated to kill us.
My great grandmother managed to survive to nearly 100 by smoking drinking and avoiding going to doctors or to war. Somehow she did this without vaccinations or a cupboard full of pills. As did my grandmother. My parents on the other hand are on 16 different medications and will be lucky to live to 80.

I dont know how long my grandfathers wouldve lived since they were both injured in wars.

Vaccinations dont work for starters, and worse than that they contain diseases such as leukemia virus. Hence the epidemic of cancer in the past 60 years since polio vaccinations began. And they contain mercury which is about as good a neurotoxin as you find in nature. Which explains why people can see no improvement in the lifespans of their own families yet are stupid enough to believe propaganda and falsified history that is contrary to their experience.

You also have to keep in mind that the monopoly of western medicine isnt new.Its been inflicted upon us for 1000 years. What's new is our absolute trust in it , rather than the remedies passed on through family and also the technology of killing us remotely whilst being able to brainwash effectively at the same time.

Have you heard of cancer? Because 100 years ago it was a rare and unusual disease. I dare say it still would be if we didnt allow ourselves to triust strangers to inject god knows what in our kids bodies.

Next tme you regurgitate the state's propaganda about diseases becoming prevelant due to people not vaccinating. Ask your brain how a vaccinated person could even catch these diseases if vaccinations actually worked? If unvaccinated people were all getting diseases then they would soon die out leaving the vaccinated people safe and happy in their immunity.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Wed May 23, 2012 1:15 pm

alexisio wrote:Whats a gig a gig, is it like a jiggy jiggy? well my ol fella won't drop off, it gets use heaps, pissing , keeps my hands warm on a cold night, keeps my hands cool on a hot night. very useful thing to have i tell you!

Whats wrong wif me spellin? so it starts wif a J , but I wis clouse. Suspect
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Wed May 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Any closer an IT would be in.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed May 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey Bulldog, have you been for more Hydro sessions? If so do you think it is helping?
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Wed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Went again today in between wet nursing the mrs (broke a fibular bone in her foot cant walk.) Iv'e been sore as hell ever since.

Got shaggers back from lifting her on and off, and not what you think either. What a Face
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Body parts. - Page 2 Empty Sudden death.

Post by Bulldog Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 am

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:
Dirtbikepilot wrote:

What a ludicrous statement. The statistics used for this claim seem to gloss over 2 world wars, a depression and the spanish flu. All of them orchestrated to kill us.
My great grandmother managed to survive to nearly 100 by smoking drinking and avoiding going to doctors or to war. Somehow she did this without vaccinations or a cupboard full of pills. As did my grandmother. My parents on the other hand are on 16 different medications and will be lucky to live to 80.

I dont know how long my grandfathers wouldve lived since they were both injured in wars.

Vaccinations dont work for starters, and worse than that they contain diseases such as leukemia virus. Hence the epidemic of cancer in the past 60 years since polio vaccinations began. And they contain mercury which is about as good a neurotoxin as you find in nature. Which explains why people can see no improvement in the lifespans of their own families yet are stupid enough to believe propaganda and falsified history that is contrary to their experience.

You also have to keep in mind that the monopoly of western medicine isnt new.Its been inflicted upon us for 1000 years. What's new is our absolute trust in it , rather than the remedies passed on through family and also the technology of killing us remotely whilst being able to brainwash effectively at the same time.

Have you heard of cancer? Because 100 years ago it was a rare and unusual disease. I dare say it still would be if we didnt allow ourselves to triust strangers to inject god knows what in our kids bodies.

Next tme you regurgitate the state's propaganda about diseases becoming prevelant due to people not vaccinating. Ask your brain how a vaccinated person could even catch these diseases if vaccinations actually worked? If unvaccinated people were all getting diseases then they would soon die out leaving the vaccinated people safe and happy in their immunity.

I have it on good authority that your Grandmaw was burn't at the stake. Suspect
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 am

NOW NOW Kiddies!
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum