Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
So whats up now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

So whats up now?

+2
alexisio
Bulldog
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So whats up now? - Page 3 Empty So whats up now?

Post by Bulldog Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I guess we wait and see what the new Madam has instore for us, though I doubt she'll show. Now that we've regrouped as it were, I think she'll realise that she's bitten off more than she can chew. As for old yella, well he'll just have to choose sides. bug eye
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

So whats up now? - Page 3 Empty Re: So whats up now?

Post by Bulldog Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Yeah but your disguise is to good, They take one look at your picture and say...( a fucking potato head, dressed up as a pirate ). What was it they use to say....By all means be a lady killer, but please stop sending us the bodies... Would you settle for ASIO ?????
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:18 pm

OH no you worked out where i work
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Bulldog wrote:You've married yesteryear with modern day. Take the Masons for example. A far cry from the Masons of old. But none the less a world wide group of powerful people. But if you stand for democracy you have to except their right to exist. Likewise with different religions, you don't have to agree with their beliefs but you must allow them their faith. Neither the Catholics nor the protestants are burning people at the stake anymore, but they did in times past. The Papal powers no longer control or determine the worlds economies anymore. Oh no we have the CIA..FBI...MI5...KGB .... MOSAD but to name a few all pushing their own barrows with their own agenda's ( global control ). But that does'nt fit with your interpretation , does it.

geez. Yes it does actually. Interesting you mention those intelligence agencies. Theyre all modelled on the Jesuits because that's who created them. They give you a glimpse of how the jesuits operate in point of fact. I dont know about Mossad but the CIA is run via the knights of malta which in turn is controlled by the Jesuits.
I should imagine Mi5 is similar. Maybe some other knight order or just boring old freemasons, but ultimately by the Jesuits.
And the reason they dont burn people at the stake anymore is because we revolted a few hundred years ago.
Thats the whole reason the jesuits came into being. To end that revolt.
To do so they put on sheep's clothing. Act benevolent and harmless.
They have almost succeeded. Took them a while, but it didnt hurt that they manage to co-opt a hell of alot of protestants by introducing freemasonry in the protestant countries.

They have always controlled freemasonry. They just let freemasons think theyre running the world. Same as they let Fabians think they're running the world. Or zionists .Or the illuminati Or whoever.
While they've safely distanced themselves and steer them all in the direction they want them to go.

If you want to read up on this I can recommend a book or 2.

But its the same basic scheme for all of their shell corporation style secrethandshake clubs. Give them some powerful secrets, to convince them. Give them power, buy their souls. Make them earn their stripes by dangling forever more secrets in front of them. Make sure only the truly corrupt ever make ther way to the top, and even then only the guy who is 2nd fiddle ever realises he is working for the Jesuits.

The vatican saw the danger of this and tried to oust the jesuits a few times. Not because theyre good christians, but because they had control of satans church and wanted to retain power. But after the jesuits were exiled to Corsica, they raised a puppet from a local minor nobleman. (napolean) who went from being noone to emperor, while seemingly lost to history the minor act of ousting the pope as one of his triumphs.
Then the Jesuits took the vatican and have ruled ever since.
Napolean served his purpose and was undermined.
They did the same with hitler,
they are the king makers. Don't be impressed when you walk into a lodge and see Prince Phillip or the kings of the world. Theyre all imposters placed by the jesuits.

Its quite an impressive feat, and god alone knows what esoteric power the jesuits have accumulated . But they have it all. What the masons think is amazing is just a few scraps from the jesuits table.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:48 pm

As far as money is concerned, the debt money system is controlled worldwide. By the imf, who is controlled by someother initials i forget, which is controled by the vatican.
Which is also controlled by the jesuits. It wasnt the jews who took all the money. Sure plenty of jews work for them.But these bankers were originally the knights templar/knights of malta . The M'edicis and so on from venice -who like the vatican, were taken over by the jesuits.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Also democracy has nothing to do with freedom. Thats brainwashing. Also nothing to do with our law, or very little anyhow.
The purpose of convincing us democracy is our system, is so when they have control of parliament we accept changes to our law that parliamentarians make. When of course they have no such power.
Its damn near impossible to change the law, and certainly not through the whims of elections.
We don't have to accept any new laws made by parliament, hence the millions spent on advertising these changes on TV. To con us.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

I'll stay on my soapbox for one more post, because I thought you may be interested that Daniel prophesises the fall of the mother of all harlots and it being ressurected. This was of course back in the days of captivity in Babylon, and the prophesy is for thousands of years in the future. And happens to coincide to the exact year Napolean conquered Rome, in particular ousted the pope.
One might think this is self fulfilling prophecy, as the Jesuits wouldve obviously have known this, but then prophecy never suggests it isnt self fulfilling. Just that it occurs.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:02 am

alexisio wrote:OH no you worked out where i work

You would'nt work in an iron lung, Alexisio. Rolling Eyes
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:06 am

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:Also democracy has nothing to do with freedom. Thats brainwashing. Also nothing to do with our law, or very little anyhow.
The purpose of convincing us democracy is our system, is so when they have control of parliament we accept changes to our law that parliamentarians make. When of course they have no such power.
Its damn near impossible to change the law, and certainly not through the whims of elections.
We don't have to accept any new laws made by parliament, hence the millions spent on advertising these changes on TV. To con us.

I give in, you win. The Jesuits have just PM'ed me and offered to cut me in !!!
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 am

Dont trust them, theyre very good at conning the irish.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbm Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Bloody relidguis nutters , he who controlls the minds of the weak ,rips them off blind

Rbm

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 pm

RBM the freemasons have taken control of the law. And they practice wicthcraft. If this witchcraft actually works, it addles the mind of those who oppose them. Like me for example. I know that seems a little bit twilight zone, but I really feel something going on when I take them on.
If I didn't cater to this, I think I'd be a quivering wreck and say yes sir, no sir like a peasant. Like everyone else.

What I discovered yesterday is that the city of London, which is a soverign country in essence and nothing to do with England & its laws, was created in the 1690s by the papist king william. Just after he was invited in by the protestants.
So you have the revolution of 1688 which creates law for real freedom from the king and the pope. Then 10 years later the king creates this city of london to free him from that law.

City of london is where the templar's BAR association is. Which in the hundreds of years since then has completely taken over our courts.

To the point now where people think you need lawyers to be judges and so on. (you don't)
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Yeah I read the article, its a bit of a mouthful but it makes alot of sense. The problem of course is that its the accepted system and you could'nt change it in a lifetime. The very people who would need to be involved in the necessary changes are the very ones creaming it of the top. Take GATTA for instance regarding the gold price manipulation. there's some pretty influential people there, but they're hard pressed to make a difference and the answer is there's to many people in powerful places milking the system and Joe Ordinary does'nt like change either.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:05 am

Joe Ordinary is a fucking numpty. If the TV was to tell him that he is being screwed by a defacto government. And to what extent, he is going to want change.

I'm off to do some grocery shopping. Without a license, rego and a warrant out for my arrest. Yes thats right
Im going to enjoy my common law right to grocery shop
Im living on the edge because the supermarket is next door to the copshop.
If I dont annoy you for awhile its because I'm in the hooscow.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 am

Fuk does anyone know which cop shop it is , i wanna get a criminal off the streets! EDIT P.S. BUTCH i am not the 99th visitor today,not even the 99th visitor this month,fucking things annoy me.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Yeah well that was the plan. You see there's more than two ways of skinning a cat. ( Don't tell central) No its just one of my ways of keeping you under control.
Vee will ask thee questions Yah! Actung!!
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 pm

I assume by now you numpties have taken the time to read the WA legislation changes which threw out the queen.

Do you know what that means? slavery to the pope.

I have been asked a few questions by an anonymous soul from elsewhere who may join this forum.re: my stand against RBT police state bullshit in Coffs Harbour recently.

"
May I ask, did you speak to them politely/not aggressively while they
were questioning you? Did they ask you to get out of the car or did you
do it yourself? And did this happen at night? Because I think they have
more guts to beat people up during night time when there are not many
people around. Did they ask for your name?
All I know is if you don't apply for license and don't register
your automobile and travel instead of drive (drive is their language
for carrying out duty commercially hence requires registration etc),
then their statutes don't apply because you are not part of their
society. Some cops know about this, but I guess most don't.
What's with the w.a gov? You mentioned that a lot in your posts. Why w.a and not other states?
Thing
that I don't get, why do you want a gov ruled by queen (as sovereign)?
She is supposed to get paid only 20,000 dollars a year according to
constitution act, if in fact she is the queen of oz, but she isn't. And
look at the royal family, how much money they have by doing nothing and
they can do anything, it is a joke.
What do you mean by if he is
committing treason if he sees you? Seeing as in looking at you or? Did
he ask for your name at the beginning? What was your reply?"

I'll try to answer these today . Very insightful questions they are too.

1) - "May I ask, did you speak to them politely/not aggressively while they
were questioning you?"
Yes I was polite until I was copping a beating, where I swore a little as it hurt like buggery.
But more importantly I acted honourably. I didn't flatout refuse to give a breath test. I wanted to see the law that compelled me to comply before I complied.
They didn't even bother to answer. Went straight into hysterical violence mode. (women cops)
I did refuse to follow police orders. Such as get back in your car. You're under arrest. Put your hands behind your back. Get in the paddy wagon. Get out of the paddy wagon. But this is honourableas I explained at the time that I do not take orders from police, they are not my officers. They are my servants at best.
(at best meaning under dejure government)
As they cannot lawfully give me these orders I assumed they were making contractual offers which I refused as I didnt see any consideration for me in these contracts.

Eventually when I got in the police station they learnt to ask me rather than order me.
You see, if you let them beat you on the head long enough, they'll eventually learn their lesson and know their place.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 am

What did you reply when the judge ask for your name? Did he ask you to swear as well?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:25 am

He asked for the slave citizen title a few times. I answered that im here about that matter.
The slave didnt get beaten I did. The slave didnt agree to go to the courthouse , I did. The slave had nothing to do with what happened, but he wouldnt let me speak. Talked over the top of me and then pretended he couldnt see me.
Then issued a warrant for the slave title for not turning up to court. Despite the fact the slave never agreed to.
A waste of time and probably they extract monies from that warrant from the IMF for the care of the pope's slave.
So a win for them maybe.
I was driving on my common law right and I still do. And I will continue to do so. Interestingly they didnt try to link my slave title to my WA drivers license. It was linked to no license at all but they didnt charge me with unlicensed driving.
Would be great to get it in front of a jury, but thats all in the past. Its all summary judgement these days.
Which is fundamentally criminal in every way.

2) i got out of my car when she came walking towards me.When she reached in my window and took my car keys i told her she had just committed the common law crime of theft. It was broad daylight. In the morning on my way to Coles.
People just ignore it and are too frightened or selfish to intervene when the cops are beating someone these days.
They didnt ask for my license, it didnt get further than my questioning the law that compels me to do an RBT before they escalated it to a viloence situation.
Which of course was a failure because they were women and didnt have the strength to do it on their own.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:40 am

3) My license is a WA license, which I dont drive on because Ive renounced all contracts with them. (I'll look into the meaning of 'drive' thanks) On account of their throwing out the queen and therefore being a foreign defacto government.
I can't contract with them without committing treason by law.
So from NSW police point of view I am licensed however because of my stance they cannot create joinder between themselves and the WA govt.
Nsw law comes from the authority of the queen, Wa has thrown out the queen. They would be committing an overt crime if they did so.
Which I was kind enough to point out to the seargent. And it obviously sunk in.

In order to understand the importance of the queen you have to understand how our real law works. Which I've discussed here a few times somewhere.
The gist of it is we had a few revolutions (we being protestant christians in England) and ousted the monarchy and the roman catholic church. This made us free of the priests and the kings.
Answerble to no man or government, our law being only god's law.
Only a jury can unanimously effect this situation in any way. Even the slightest infraction of our freedom, be it a speeding fine or a tax. (except import and excise tax)

In order to create a workable society with these freedoms they created the westminster system and invited a new monarchy to act as their excecutive or authority to administer the law on behalf of the true rulers. Free protestant christians. All of us as soverigns.
When someone makes an oath to the queen before becoming a public servant they're actually making an oath to us to uphold our law with the queen being our representative, subject to us. Not the other way around.
Thats why the Queen had to make an oath. No oath no crown.
If the queen fails to uphold the oath she loses the crown and all the riches that come with the office and maybe her head too.

We arent slaves to the queen. The monarchy is our executive, to maintain our law, god's law and ensure no government ever tells us what to do.
You lose the queen you lose that law. And in this world, the pope steps in and controls us all like slaves.
Which is exactly what theyve been trying to do again for centuries since the revolution.
And are on the cusp of achieving in our lifetimes. Pretty soon actually.
We should be taking up arms, but we are too fucking brainwashed to know what day it is. Or care.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 am

Does common law only apply to British subject? So what will happen with other non-Bristish subject if they want to be freemen as well? Say that one was not registered after birth, then whom does he belong to? What law applies to him?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Common law applies to everyone everywhere in the commonwealth.
Rights and status as soverign apply only to British subjects
The Australian constitution applies to british subjects living in Australia

Which is what we are lawfully when born. Birth certificate doesnt confirm this is, it detracts from it it.
The church records our birthright when we are christened. Which since the early 1970s also became a corporation. (I was looking into the church of england takeover into the corporation- anglican church of auustralia- same ruse as the government)
Or if you prefer a live birth record is made at the hospital after a baby is born.
Thats who you are lawfully.
I'd be having a much easier time claiming my right if I had no birth certificate.
When I was born in 1969 we actually were British Subjects. So I dont need to go too deeply into proving it.
But if you're younger than 40 it would be slightly more difficult to establish it because we had the corporate governance takeover. And records were made by them.

If you're not born in Australia or another commonwealth land, then you cant claim to be a british subject .
Most freeman don't rate this status or appreciate the value of the monarchy. Its just me and my understanding of history that leads me to this , so don't be disheartened by my opinion.
Most info about freeing yourself from corporate government slavery is open to anyone, born anywhere.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:01 am

Great I am screwed then. I heard I wasn't born in any commonwealth country so definitely not a British subject. But then, how can a living being subject to anything? When he grows up and if he chooses to be part of some community then he will be subject to that community. What makes a man a British subject is his birth certificate because the parents register his birth, and not solely because of him being born in commonwealth country. Isn't it? So when they come looking for the person, it is the birth certificate/license/registration etc, not the man himself. Oh that's right, that's why you have to revoke all your consent to be governed and that will make yourself a principal creditor of the person resembling your name.

but then my case is more complicated having not born in any commonwealth land, and here being the permanent resident.

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm

which may explain the mass immigration policy of successive governments.
the birth certificate is a roman law bond to divest you of your birthright. You dont want one of those.
it doesnt make you a british subject.

As a british subject i have claimed my right won for me in a revolution. Those guys had no rights so they fought for them and won them. You have that capacity.
I see you've looked at freeman info and most if not all, agree with what you're saying regarding consent.
I don't. But don't let that stop you.
Right is right and wrong is wrong. If you know the government is criminal, act accordingly.You decide who you are.
If you want to be a British Subject then claim it. You've been invited to make your home here. Sure they invited you as a slave, but slavery is against the law here. So stay as a free man and claim it.And let them prove that you're a slave.

I know the immigration department are nazis because i married an English woman and they were a real pain in the arse. This is intentional naturally, so the millions of immigrants feel scared of the criminal government sending them back to their countries of birth. Making them useful obedient slaves.

You raise an interesting issue I havent considered. I assumed immigrants wouldnt give a shit about the takeover.
A dutchman is one of the leading freeman constitutional experts in Australia. Out there fighting the power. But dutch are decent white folks and a protestant country .
I have to admit I didnt see the 3rd world migrants being much use to us. But I'm a born again racist.

Maybe they should be accomodated, we are all in the same boat afterall.
What country are you from choco?
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:55 am

Mass immigration might be to help whites paying the ever-lasting debts. Might also be to mix all culture from several if not all nations so everywhere will be the same, same mix culture, same religion, same language, and same face in the future maybe who knows.

I prefer to think that I don't belong to any nations really, I prefer to think I am what I am and as long as I don't infringe the rights of the other human beings then I'd like to be left alone, mind my own business. Sadly world doesn't work that way.

I am of chinese descent, born somewhere in south east asia.

You might be interested in reading Alan Watt's books, Exoteric and Esoteric, and Waiting for the Miracle. I can't remember the exact title of the first one, just go to his website if you are interested. The book takes you to understanding the meaning of modern English words having derived from ancient words, and gestures to carry their hidden symbols.

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 am

Hey Apocalypse, if I remember correctly the freemen sort-of rule encourages people to keep peace. So for example, if they stop you, if all else fails (no contract, asking for jurisdiction etc), then simply receive the fine/blow that stupid thing, under duress, and accept it for value. I saw your post in another thread about someone in the US trying to establish the money order to pay the bank and IRS, not sure how it works here. The point is to avoid confrontation as the body can only handle so much and you want to keep fit in case everything going down hill in the future.

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next