Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after.

5 posters

Go down

The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. Empty The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after.

Post by Bulldog Wed May 16, 2012 12:22 pm

So where is the Bratt...The freeman... The junior anti christ.Must be back at work, no more talk of prospecting thank the real God. Makes a real plug for eh's own corner and you never hear from him. Rolling Eyes

Trying to win some love with the pelican no doubt! Suspect
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. Empty Re: The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after.

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed May 16, 2012 12:32 pm

It has been a little quite all round. We need a little more chit chat.

Did anyone ever invite W&F over? He had some good conversation starters.
and some interesting posts. What happened to CPA?
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. Empty Re: The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after.

Post by fukushima Wed May 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Dirtbikepilot wrote:

Did anyone ever invite W&F over?

Yep, had 2 cups of coffee with him last week. Actually I had scotch, he had coffee.
fukushima
fukushima

http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed May 16, 2012 12:41 pm

He certainly likes his coffee. Only met him the once, seems like a nice enough bloke in person.
Hope he decides to pop his head in here some time.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Dirtbikepilot wrote:He certainly likes his coffee. Only met him the once, seems like a nice enough bloke in person.
Hope he decides to pop his head in here some time.

Yep, he lobbed into my work with a "V" in his hand and then drank 2 double shot mochas. He was bouncing when he left, I was tiddly. Cool
fukushima
fukushima

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed May 16, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm working in the wrong place. No scotch for me No . Alcohol testing just to make sure.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Hey Butch, has LB forgiven you yet? I thought we might have seen her visit us here.
maybe she comes in as one of our many guests.

Here I found a new pick for you.

The Newbie Wizard...conspiracy...Pretty soon..shortly after. Semest10
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Wed May 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Dirtbikepilot wrote:I'm working in the wrong place. No scotch for me No . Alcohol testing just to make sure.

Own your own business and you can do what the hell you like at any goddam time.

Of course, following my advice may not necessarily be very good for business. Laughing
fukushima
fukushima

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Wed May 16, 2012 1:00 pm

No I waited a couple of weeks and let things cool down and then sent her a light hearted message but never got a reply. So I figured leave her be.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 pm

I don't think she knows about this place. Just the Jesuit's forum.
fukushima
fukushima

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Maybe just maybe, we need more exposure? As i have had a bad experience with a magistrate, about exposure. I will leave it to one of you guys, to give us more exposure.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Thu May 17, 2012 12:06 am

alexisio wrote:Maybe just maybe, we need more exposure? As i have had a bad experience with a magistrate, about exposure. I will leave it to one of you guys, to give us more exposure.

So maybe we could put an add in the paper or have one of those aerial signs made up, that you tow behind a tiger moth !!!!!!! No
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Thu May 17, 2012 12:27 am

Bulldog wrote:
alexisio wrote:Maybe just maybe, we need more exposure? As i have had a bad experience with a magistrate, about exposure. I will leave it to one of you guys, to give us more exposure.

So maybe we could put an add in the paper or have one of those aerial signs made up, that you tow behind a tiger moth !!!!!!! No

Or tie it to the leg of a Pelican What a Face
fukushima
fukushima

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Thu May 17, 2012 1:09 am

lol! cheers lol!
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Thu May 17, 2012 1:56 am

I DONT GET A JOB. THATS FOR THE PEASANTS.
IVE BEEN BUSY PROSPECTING. sO FAR IVE MOVED ABOUT 100 TONNES OF SAND AND GRAVEL AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

i APOLOGISE FOR NOT BEING HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU BUT YOU SHOULDVE LEFT WELL ENOUGH ALONE. yOUR DIAGNOSIS OF THE PROBLEM WITH THE OTHER FORUM WAS PROBABLY LACKING IN INSIGHT.

i'LL TRY TO THINK OF INTRIGUIGING SUBJECTS AND IF i DO ILL CONTRIBUTE A LITTLE MORE.
iN THE MEANTIME i SUGGEST YOU STOP SIFTING THROUGH THE BARGAIN BIN AT PERSONAILTIES R US
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Thu May 17, 2012 3:51 am

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:
iN THE MEANTIME i SUGGEST YOU STOP SIFTING THROUGH THE gravel pit of nuggets r us

Wink
fukushima
fukushima

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Thu May 17, 2012 5:18 am

Thats it, recruitment drive! I will get the early ,morning shift workers. Late night hookers an company as well. That should give us a good cross section of the community. Fuk, i am a Genius!
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by fukushima Fri May 18, 2012 12:55 am

I see the Jesuit has returned with a flurry of posts. I love it when he adopts the high and mighty and refers to the rest of us as numpties. Mmmmmmmmm domination. Laughing
fukushima
fukushima

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Fri May 18, 2012 3:48 am

I might be wrong but I doubt it, the only reason he posts on here is because we're the only site with a big enough portal to fit he's head through.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Fri May 18, 2012 4:21 am

Butch Thats a bit harsh isnt it? You should be more understanding of people an their need to be loved.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sat May 19, 2012 2:35 am

Who called the $27 bottom? now the ball is swinging the other way. And its all too easy again. I called the momentum shift to the day for gods sake, how can i not have a big head? Yet im humbled by the fact noone was selling / Well numpties were selling at $36 an ounce on silvercartelstackers but thats because they all hold hands and play pretendees with imaginary values.

By the way jewboy im a jesuit sniffer not a jesuit.
and for good reason.
read this article from the australian

"During
the three-way Liberal leadership contest between Malcolm Turnbull, Joe
Hockey and Tony Abbott, all three men consulted with Jesuit priests."
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/capital-circle/swings-to-jesuit-educated-mps-across-the-country/story-fn59nqgy-1225908773382

Jesuits are a military order formed specifically to end the protestant revolution. Australia is a protestant country. Mock me if it gives you comfort but Im dead right, sadly. There's a wicked witch waiting behind our gingerbreadhouse suburban TV reality. And we will come face to face with that fact in our lifetimes, or Im a chinaman.

They control all your jewboy clubs and the masons and every other little safehaven you numpties might think you have. And they're scary folks. As merciless and evil as they come.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Sat May 19, 2012 4:56 am

I thought the Masons were a secret society, till i seen a sign "MASONS" meet here last Wednesday of the month. Another sign we have in town bothers me greatly! " BLIND PEOPLE CROSS HERE " So have we just given into Centrelink fraudsters? Maybe its a trick to catch the fraudsters? Got me baffled.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down