MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Corruption versus me. The saga continues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corruption versus me. The saga continues

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:22 am

I received a letter in the post from the courthouse. Saying that summary judgement had been made against my slave title and a fine issued.
Very strange considering I happened to be in court that day and no such thing occurred.
Also part of the fine os for not stating my name. Which wasn't a police generated charge but one the magistrate mustve taked on after playing peekaboo with me in court.

Such is the magic of summary judgement. Courts without juries. The judge decides to lay a charge on me and then decides on its merit. I'm not Perry Mason but wouldnt that be a slight conflict of interest in itself?

Anyhow this baby is going to district court. And by god I'll be demanding a jury. Stay tuned to see how the defacto government will do everything corrupt they wish in order to stop me getting a jury .

Little did I know when i went to Coles that day it would be a journey to district court.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corruption versus me. The saga continues

Post by chocopop on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 am

What is Victims Compensation Levy?? Who was the victim?? Shouldn't you write back asking if there is any contract exist between them and yourself for them to assume their authority over you?

How did they get your name and address if you never supplied one to them?

Who is the "R" in the case title, the police?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 am

R usually stands for REgina I believe. Which is the queen. But in this case i think theyre trying a cunning ruse because they know im trouble. And pretending they have the queens authority.
Which of course they dont because theyre denying me due process and violating my right. So if the queen actually gave them authority to do what they did she would no longer be queen.
Very safe bet they have no authority whatsoever.

You will note also it isnt a government lawful court order, but a corporate hearing with ABN number. Abusiness transaction. Great business to be in from their perspective. I think thats what the mafia does.

The seal at the top left has nothing to do with our law. Its another corporate seal. Our lawful seal is the lion and the unicorn .
Seal is important because it tells you on what authority. And that seal tells me its ion the same authority as Ronald mcdonalds court findings.

They took my wallet after i was handcuffed and got my WA license and took the address from it. Which gets redirected to here. Interestingly they do not want to link any of this to my drivers license. Or deduct points or give a suspension. Because Im causing trouble with attorney general etc regarding WA throwing out the queen.
And if NSW creates a joinder between themselves and WA's queenless government, They commit treason in a state where i can actually contest it.
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:55 am

Did you ever get a hearing notice or any notice that states the alleged charges against particular section of particular statutes? I was wondering if the person can grant a power of attorney to the living being, so that way judge can't refuse to speak to the living being who speaks on behalf of the person. But then am not sure if this power of attorney document will bind legally and hence forces you to enter into statute world, or lawfully although in the form itself it says lawfully.

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 am

yes the original police charges were linked to legislation made by the counterfeit corporate government,
The court thing wasnt.

I dont know about the other stuff you're talking about. Dean Clifford explains how to take charge of your trust. If that's what you want to do. But this means following ba'als law. And I dont think itll work in Australia as it does in Canada because Australia is further down the road of corruption.

In Australia if you want to dance with the devil you should bring suits in Equity jurisdiction, so I'm told. Which is a godless version of common law that theyre pushing as a poisoned chalice.
Apparently its the only remedy here if you actually want to win in a totally corrupted court system.

I know I'm going to lose. The government is a foreign owned criminal government and lawyers swear an oath to the temple ba'al (bar) which I believe is a soverign country aswell as a temple thats within another soverign country - the city of london and outside the jurisdition of it and of course british law.

Or in other words we have foreigners from a country noones ever heard of running our courts. Albeit with Australian accents.

So their loyalty is to whatever the temple's goal is, not to british or australian law and certainly not to us and seeking justice.

Its absurd even turning up to these courts and giving them credence, but if you dont they dispossess you. So what can you do?
You try freeman stuff and hope that these criminals act fairly by satanic rules?
Or you turn up and say you follow god's law as a british subject and get the rough end of the stick.

I'll do the latter. And keep saying no no no i wont have a bar of you. Until they either leave me alone or lock me up.
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Easy to say if you are on your own and don't live with a sheep. Got a parking ticket, but the rego is under other's name and he refused to give me a power of attorney to speak on his behalf. Told me to call the council to tell them I was the driver. I said I can't do that because that is going to be one of my arguments. Needless to say he couldn't grasp the idea and told me to go get a degree in law. Idiot.

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 pm

I would write to the council. A specific man - say the shire president, And thank him for the ticket you received on your windshield when shopping in your husband's car, Tell him you'd be glad to pay the requested amount if it was a lawful fine and if the council had the constitutional power to issue fines.
Please provide evidence of this power within 21 days
and put your name with the ticket number.
They may write back with legislation written recently by the corporate state parliament. Which you then write back and say you failed to find confirmation of royal assent in the government gazette confirming this law has been enacted. Could you please provide evidence of law that is in force.

I'm guessing you wont hear back.
Then send a default notice to him.
Then attatch that and your letter to the fine and take it to the clerk of the local court and tell him to file it under whatever case it is. Get a copy and have him stamp and sign the copy.

Ask the clerk to inform whoever needs to be informed that this controversy has been resolved.

The court clerk has more power than the local magistrate, he's the guy to ask about these things, once you've settled it honourably with the corporation posing as government that is the council.

Also when writing a letter , end it with yours sincerely on the right hand side of the page, like we did in ye olden days. This is as good as an affidavit, in my opinion.

If you want you can make a diary of the time you spend responding to the council's erroneous fine.
And then add up the time plus costs for stationery, whatever the clerk of the court may charge and other sundires. And send the ceo or shire president a bill , with a time limit to be paid.
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Not husband, relative.
I did write a letter asking questions about jurisdiction and offer to amend upon proof of claim, and signed as per what you said on behalf of my capital name. They wrote back saying the legality will be referred to court. Next thing I know, about a month later, they sent hearing notice to my relative's name because the rego was last registered under his name.

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:53 am

well if they already acknowledged they know it was you who was using the car and put that in writing. Then send the fine to someone else thats deliberate and overt fraud.

Ask the clerk of the court the process to follow when someone has defrauded you.And not go through the police.
This is why its handy to have a name on your letter. The shire president or whatever.

You really want to get these guys to back off outside of court. Which can be done. Ive got the ATO to leave me alone through letters when they were charging me with this and that under such and such an act.

You have to say no to everything they say, even the most harmless stuff. And then go on the attack. Remember theyre the criminals.
I sent the ATO a huy the treason law and then explained how his actions constituted treason, and so on.

If it was me Id target whoever it is who respnded to your first letter for fraud.

Keep in mind you'll most likely lose no matter what if it goes to court. The courts are corrupt. Criminal.
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:36 am

The name on court hearing is a different name to the one who replied my letter. Then I sent a reply to the guy and court re the hearing, declining the contract and again questioning jurisdiction. Haven''t got any reply yet.

Thing is I don't want to hassle my relative and he is obviously not very happy with this matter because it is in his name and he doesn't want anything to do with court. Because everything is under his name, I am worried that they will go after him eventually as they are ignoring me.

What is the story with ato if I may know?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Have you ever filed an affidavit to the court? Can I write it myself or should I use the court's form? Don't really want to use their electronic form because I can't delete or replace their words that I disagree, or is it still valid if I cross it out and change it?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:37 pm

FOOLS DAMN FOOLS
alexisio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:59 am

choco, an affidavit is just you saying this is true on oath. Its nothing to do with bloody corporation. And it has no magic power unless you have rights. (citizens have no rights)
Thats why I say write a letter and sign it yours sincerely.

If you want to call it affidavit , just put that at the top of the page and get is witnessed by a JP. careful you get a JP who knows you otherwise theyll try to make you use government id as part of the affidavit, which is some bullshiit legislation brought in this year, to destroy common law.

An australian citizen or permanent resident has no rights and their word has less weight than a government official. Thats why they want to tie an affidavit to your government ID.
A british subject's word has an enormous power and trumps that of every government official combined.

I used to write affidavits, i dont bother anymore. I tell the truth with ot without a government form and if i sign a letter 'yours sincerely' its a legal instrument.

I saw the british citizen Act of 1948 or 9 the other day, and a naturalised man can claim british status . Different rule for women, cant recall what it was, but you have to make an oath of allegiance to the queen and our laws.
Keep in mind this act was to undermine the soverign status of british subject of course. A step in the incremenatalism towards servitude again. But from your point of view is probably useful.

When i come across the name of the legislation again ill post it here , if youre interested.

Alexisio you'll jump on the bandwagon at some point. This is the apocalypse. An awakening from a mass delusion. Which means the herd will change direction and you'll have to follow them towards all this anyhow.

For some peculair reason I happen to have a grasp of our place in history and the big picture. When you get tired of playing with your dick, maybe give your balls a chance to grow so you can stand up and fight the power instead of live like a slave.
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:06 pm

If a man is a sovereign which mean he only answers to god's law, then why does he make an oath of allegiance to the queen? If a man is a sovereign, meaning there is nothing above him, and the monarch is in executive level, then shouldn't she suppose to report to you? Why do you need to swear an oath of allegiance to her instead? That would make you lower than her, wouldn't it? I don't understand. I know you respect the queen very much so pardon me if I sounded impolite.

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 pm

i dont respect the queen. She should lose her head for high treason. I
dont know about oaths.You'll have to research that yourself.
I'm sure ive explained here somewhere how the real law works. Which answers your other points.
In
short men are soverign. Have no government. We invited a monarch to act
as adminstrator of our power and wealth . They dispense authority to do
so on our behalf to public servants. Public servants must do as theyre
told by us so far as its in their area of duties. They can NEVER tell us
what to do.
If we break the law we are subject to , only a jury of our peers can infringe upon our freedom.

If
any public servant infringes on our rights, the queen must step in and
deal with them. If she she doesnt shes broken her oath to us to uphold
the law on our behalf and loses the throne

Parliamnt CANNOT change the law. But only have power to administer public servants and policy. If parliamnt acts outside the law, the queen must step in and bring them to account, or she loses her throne.

You see why the monarchy is important? its got nothing to do with respecting or loving the royal family.
They have a function that is supposed to ensure our rights.
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:36 am

Have you ever lodged/filed evidence before? I was advised by them that for affidavit I can just post it to them, for photos etc they will see it on the day of hearing. Which to me seems odd, don't they need to study the case beforehand??

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top