MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Quick lesson in who you really are

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick lesson in who you really are

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Having met with folk on my exciting trip to the big smoke who didn't have the slightest comprehension what the hell I was talking about. I realise the peasants need to be informed who they are.

If you don't know this already , get ready to open your minds to exciting and powerful news.

In the 17th century the people in england who opposed the rule of the pope and his forever compromised papist kings rose up. And they fought those loyal to the pope and the papist king.
And won a resounding and final victory.
A victory unique in true history because for the first time since Babylon , men were free of the rule of the priests.
They threw out the monarchy altogether and established government by law only. The only government decent white men needed was the law itself . The law of god. Mosaic law. And they decided white men were of such superior character they could be trusted to follow that law out of respect.

That was the easy part.

The hard part was devising a system whereby this would actually work in a society where you have all the vagaries of men's nature to accomodate.

They then devised the westminster system. With a series of independant checks and balances to ensure that we could have both a functioning society and men would only have the law itself to answer to.
Then they invited a new line of monarchy to act as excecutive to maintain this government by the law.
And what these men created was brilliant. The more you look at it the more ingenius it becomes.

What the result of this revolution and the system created after means to you and I is that we are as soverigns. We are answerable to no authority but the law. The law laid out by god. The monarchs are subject to the same law we are. With a few extra ones because they have extra responsibilities and get to fill their coffers.

We are free to succeed or fail as we see fit. We have inviolable rights (not priveleges)
To own property. To our family. To trade freely for profit we can keep private.To arm ourselves as appropriate to protect our family/ property
And are not answerable to the law unless and until we break it.
And then if we do the law is applied by 12 of our peers who must unanimously decide every time our freedom is interupted. Including something as mundane as a parking ticket.

Thats who we are.
The enemy we opposed 400 years ago still exists. This enemy educated us to be ignorant of this fact.
Over many generations they have infiltrated and or created all forms of government and control them. They control universities/knowledge, science/ medicine, the BAR association/ access to the law, corporate industry/licensing, politicans / all beauracracy and the fucking papist queen.

So noone in power will help us. We must act independantly as what we are. Soverigns. And regain something of incalculable value to us. Our law.
To do this you have to know who you are. Soverign.
Yes you mighty white men of inherent genius. You're as soverigns.
Its high time we acted like it, before we are made slaves of the pope again.
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick lesson in who you really are

Post by Bulldog on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Are there you are David, we've been looking everywhere for you. Up you get! thats it. Time to go back to the hos...home, all your friends are waiting for you. They've missed you David and Alex here and I have been quiet worried. We've bought you a nice new white jacket just like Dr Dirtbikes, you'll be able to pretend your a doctor. Thats it slip that arm through there, thats it and now the other one. Now DONT...WHACK...FUCK OFF....WHACK....AGAIN.
Bulldog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:08 am

Decent company at last hallelujah
alexisio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 am

Once you realise the 20th century was a complete mindfuck .And why. And that we have been subjected to it all our lives and are the products of it. You'll realise that its the vast majority of the country that needs to be put in strait jackets, not me.
Peasants.
Take my hand and skip with me from the world of childlike debtslaves into the world of bold stepping men.

Upon rereading my synopsis above , I realise I forgot to mention what that law is that we have to follow.
In essence it is to not restrict other men from enjoying the same rights you enjoy.
Injuring others' person or propety basically. Loyalty to your own people. Plus a few laws of trade for financing the courts and the king. Which are customs and excise taxes.
And thats about it.
Pretty easy laws to follow and most would agree theyre acceptable.

I follow them myself, and respect them. However the papist takeover of Australia means there are minions everywhere trying to get between me and my true government. The law.Ergo being robbed by the police and the ATO and the occasional round of torture.
Apocalypse prettysoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:32 am

Look out Alexisio he wants to hold hands with yer now. But you boys just carry on I won't say anything, your secrets safe with me.
Bulldog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MISTRESS on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Shall I administer the ball gag and restraints?

Or do you think he'd enjoy that too much?
MISTRESS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:39 am

MISTRESS wrote:Shall I administer the ball gag and restraints?

Or do you think he'd enjoy that too much?

To be perfectly honest I'm not sure. He's kind of left of middle wicket but I've no reason to doubt all the plumbings there. scratch
Bulldog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 am

I am sure his plumbing is leaking!
alexisio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky luke on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:25 pm

alexisio wrote:I am sure his plumbing is leaking!

It's dripping??!!
lucky luke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top