Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res

5 posters

Go down

FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res Empty FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res

Post by centralPA Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type response. Via an 8 minute video- the fight is still on and Paul fest as a run up to Tampa is still on- TAMPA is very much in play. In his vid he invites all supporters to Tampa! Dont believe the media, that this is a Mitt- Obama election. This election is one for the history books. In 100 years we will have mattered, and that feels GREAT!
centralPA
centralPA

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res Empty Re: FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res

Post by Bulldog Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 pm

What the hell have done to your print colour central ?

You can barely read your text.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res Empty Re: FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res

Post by alexisio Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Damn what about Jenny an the trucker fucker! pirat
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 am

The title section is for a title Cp3o.
And then you put the article in the big section underneath.
its not rocket surgery
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 pm

YEAH Ladies! You sure know how to kill a good hard on.

1. I was ASKED how the election is going

2. You know that the election is a hobby of mine.

// Even if we lose- I want to know we put up one hell of a fight- and this effort will have mattered in history- that it MATTERED.

Maybe I put it in the wrong section. Yet if the whole board is bickering and sniping- and there is not any real discussion on things from time to time- maybe GP did the right thing.

I love to joke around and have fun- maybe I asked for this on other threads who knows.

It is 9:30 am here... I am my 1st cup of coffee. The weather is brutal here. I am hot and cold and messed up- more then usual. Blistering heat wave.

"some" comments will have to be constructive- wise azz comments where every comment is sophomoric is predictable and after a while not funny.

Let me put it this way- in real life- and on line- if a person can only talk about one topic- no matter what it is- I lose interest.

The betrayal of Rand Paul was and is HUGE deal. The implications were that his dad had betrayed us as well. So I guess I posted in the wrong section.
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 pm

I think you are free to post where ever you feel you want to.

The issue you speak of is a big deal, especially to those loyal followers/supporters who
have offered their support both financially and physically. These supporters
should feel betrayed and have every right to feel this way. It will be interesting
to see the fall out over this and the commentary that follows in the lead up to the election.

Did you really expect any other sort of reply from Dislexio? Seriously? He didn't ace clown school
for being serious. What a Face

However, in his defence, the US elections and inter party policies and happenings probably aren't as
big in the news over here as in your neck of the woods and not widely understood or followed. Question

The sniping, mock bickering, ridiculous and wise ass comments are all meant in fun and I think we all take them as
such. It is not that much different to light heatedly ribbing/teasing/tormenting a mate about something/anything, t'is all in fun cheers and not
meant to be taken seriously. FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res 783885664
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Yeah Central, lighten up buddy. We all respect yer. And wether you realise it or not we care about you. Now tell me to fuck off.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

points taken.

I cant say the workings of it all are understood here either. Most people are resigned to the 2 party same old system- and are more interested in sports, hobbies, mindless tv,... but these same people do not stack silver for what ever is coming.

Maybe it is me being crabby. We are in a heat wave... 95 f degrees with 96% humidity. So pardon my outburst.

Thank you for your post. I appreciate it.
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Bulldog wrote:Yeah Central, lighten up buddy. We all respect yer. And wether you realise it or not we care about you. Now tell me to fuck off.

You are right. Maybe also I do not explore other threads enough... which is on ME.

Carry on --
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 pm

centralPA wrote:Maybe it is me being crabby.

I think you can get some personal medications for that. If that fails it will have to be the big shave Shocked
I have heard that they can be irritating. affraid
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Bulldog wrote:Big shave????

Sorry BD I forgot you waxed. FYI- During the Rand betrayal to sell out to Mitt- I told Shirley my signs were coming down. That I need to know that this was the son and not Dr Paul himself. Today she asked what happened. (signs still there) Ron did come out with his statesman type res 3702735872

No crabs to make you crabby.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Well he's the one who said he was crabby. I thought he was declaring a state of personal infestation Laughing
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 pm

You cant be serious! Hell i love a good election BUT gee you guys take forever to vote. Hate to see you all taking a piss.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:51 pm

alexisio wrote:You cant be serious! Hell i love a good election BUT gee you guys take forever to vote. Hate to see you all taking a piss.

We would like to get it right one of these times.
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 am

What the piss or the Election? Why so long though? Thats the point that gets on my goat.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:32 am

No. The last thing we need is a knee jerk election.

Here is a comment I got just today--- and this guy is mocking the candidate. He is a Mitt fan- because last time Ron wrecked the race and thats how obama won. Meanwhile this lovely kid- is draft age. Troops killing themself left and right.

I'll tell you what- Ron Paul is so going to win this. He'll beat Obama 2 to 1. Everyone in this country loves Ron Paul so much. Even though Romney is the nominee, Ron will certainly make history as the first to win a presidential election while running as a third party. BETTER YET- write in!
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:43 am

alexisio wrote:Obama cant be beaten, can he?

It is anyones guess... right now- people are mad at him.

He makes blunder after blunder= no point even listening to him since it is all lies.

He gave about a million illegals status the other day. he is out of control.

The Supreme court will rule before thursday on healthcare and most of the country does NOT want this law. It is 2700 pages filled with "surprises"
centralPA
centralPA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down