Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You wouldnt believe what happened to me today

+2
alexisio
Apocalypse prettysoon
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 Empty You wouldnt believe what happened to me today

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I thought it might be a good idea to have one thread for this topic

Today I woke up. Picked my nose. Had a shave. A shower. Contemplated slashing my wrists when I saw the silver price.
And now im having a cup of tea and a smoke
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 Empty Re: You wouldnt believe what happened to me today

Post by alexisio Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:10 am

Well i will wait for next months updates! Didnt they want to blood test you instead? Thats what they asked me,to wit i replied "you didnt get any breath what makes you think your going to get blood" Charged with refusing both tests.
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 Empty Re: You wouldnt believe what happened to me today

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:22 am

you're guilty until you prove yourself innocent in Roman law. So for safety I went straight from the copshop to the hospital to get a bloodtest.
I dont drink til the sun goes down. I was sober as a judge.

But thats beside the point. I'm in British common law. I made that very clear. They have an oath to the queen to uphold that law . And in our real law they have no evidence to act upon me in the first place. We aren't under the law unless we break the law.

Drink driving itself isnt a common law crime anyhow, until you harm someone.

If you refused Johnholmes, you mightve got off even if you were drunk.
You shouldve said you couldnt afford the bloodloss and showed them your huuuuuuuuuuge dick

This will be an interesting case. Since I have all the cards. Dead sober admitted by police . Stated that I was a british subject and claimed my rights. Was breaking no law at time of police interupting my day. Even in summary jurisdiction.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 am

Well they found me guilty as charge. You will be too. cheers
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am

I know it goes against all you stand for, but I probably would have blown in the bag and been done with it. 10 seconds later on my way.
I know that is the easy way out. Perhaps you need to pick your fights a bit better. I am not sure how you will go trying to defeat a charge
of failing to do a breath test, it is treated as a high range reading. I would not risk my license for that. Remember what you have now
been charged with has nothing to do with weather you were drunk or not.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky luke Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 am

A bit like those bloody xray scanners. Refuse one of those, and you don't get on a flight. Its got nothing to do with whether your a "bad guy" (I don't want to use the "T" word) or not. You have to submit whether you like it or not.
lucky luke
lucky luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 am

you guys dont pay attention to a damn thing I'm trying to tell you.
Its not rocket surgery
There are 2 jurisdictions in Australia at the moment. Our inherent jurisdiction where we are british subjects and enjoy the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the queen.
And the Vatican's jurisdiction which has no rights whatsoever and is against the law to enforce without your consent.
I dont consent to vatican jurisdiction. Endostory. I'm a protestant christian, I can no more consent to it than suck the devil's dick. And yes I couldve sucked on that dick for 10 seconds and gone off to Coles to do my shopping. But that leaves a bad taste in my mouth that won't wash off.
And If I dont consent it isnt me thats breaking the law but them.

There are 2 ways to create laws for a society. One is based on respect, the other on fear. White men follow law out of respect, third worlders obey authority out of fear.

Which is this?

You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 MJxtpBonfMAGdyja8_xDS2sHpIOx8lVq0l1cPaCoNj6oW4YOuWEe33I2I6FMIn7G367hig=s113
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 am

alexisio wrote:I might buy some an stand in it see if i can make that elusive 6', Just need another 6'' cheers

Hey Big A, how about just soaking your dick in seasol. you'd be better of with another six inches there. Suspect
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:20 am

I didnt get the seasol, I couldnt get through the gauntlet to do my shopping. Itd be a waste anyhow, I never use it in anger these days.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:50 am

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:I didnt get the seasol, I couldnt get through the gauntlet to do my shopping. Itd be a waste anyhow, I never use it in anger these days.

Hope you don't get any frost tonight
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Im disillusioned by the reaction of family and acquaintances to the violence inflicted upon me by the business calling itself the NSW police.

Not one soul was shocked or indignant that the police could beat someone in the street.
Noone thought my standing on my rights as a British subject was worthy, rather that I shouldve done the expedient thing. I deserve it for not bowing to authority backed by nothing but violence.

Noone seems to care that the queen has sworn an oath to defend laws and principles of laws that are being violated. Such as the maxim - innocent until proven guilty. No man shall be harmed or dispossessed without the judgement of his peers by jury.
etcetc

We should be up in arms that a man can be beaten by the side of the road on a saturday morning trip to coles in the middle of town. Having broken no law, nor even violated a traffic regulation.
But noone cares.
Must i unbrainwash the whole fucking country before I fight for our rights?
Theyre not going to get kinder and more lenient numpties! this incrementalism is towards abject slavery. Eventually there will be no way to hide and avoid violent totalitarian government. But by then all will be lost.
Turn off the godforsaken propaganda box and
Wakey fucking wakey
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirtbikepilot Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:46 pm

when you get a licence aren't you agreeing to abide by the rules and conditions that go with it?
I am pretty sure if you told them that you were not prepared to follow the road/licence rules/laws
they would not give you one. One of these rules is that as the driver you will provide a sample of
your breath when requested to do so. That is probably what everyone is finding hard to understand.

If you don't agree with the rules of the state in relation to holding your licence you are free to hand
it in as a show of protest.

I think random breath testing is good. It is there for a very good and valid reason. I am in no doubt
that countless lives have been saved from this. It is not only the individuals that die as a result of
drink drivers, but the ripple affect it has on so many lives.

I know you were not drunk and am not suggesting you were. That law was put into place only because
of the amount of deaths/accidents due to drink drivers and has had a very positive impact which is
clearly evident when looking at accident stats pre and post random breath testing.
Dirtbikepilot
Dirtbikepilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Well i appreciate your point of view, but you're wrong. The law wasnt put in place at all. It can't be put in place because its a violation of existing unviolable law. It is merely policy in the Roman jurisdiction. Not lawful at all.They shouldnt be making unlawful policy in the first place.

Politicians do not have the power to introduce law that violates existing law. Legislation made must be consistent with it to be valid.
Accusing men of committing a crime randomly and making them prove themselves innocent is against the law. So they are getting around that by making legislation in a new and entirely voluntary jurisdiction. Which is only applicable to you if you agree to it. Otherwise it CANNOT be lawfully applied.

You may think random breath testing was introduced because the government loves us and cares for us so deeply they want us to be safe and secure. In which case you may comply if you so desire.
But I happen to believe it was brought in as a means to create a police state whereby police could invade your privacy and conduct NAzi style inquisitions on anyone on the side of the road without cause.

If you're old enough you may remember when it was introduced it was wholly anonymous. To make it palatable to the men who objected to violation of their rights. ( we had a few back then)
Thanks to incrementalism that was always planned to take place, you now have to provide your license and be checked on the computer and if they please, have your private property searched.
Which they promised at its introduction WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Safety is not a virtue. The end never justifies the means. And if they were truly concerned about our safety from being injured, I have to wonder why I was beaten and had my face banged on the road a couple of times.

I have rights in the law, whether you want to exercise yours or not. If I stand up for my rights you may find that one day you need your rights respected too. And wish you didnt live amongst a morass of unprincipled selfish numpties.

You feel safe no doubt that that will never happen, but its a baseless sense of security. As 1000s of men who no doubt felt the same as you, have found to their detriment when they had their farms taken by international mining corporations.

And realised that they cannot access their right of property ownership sworn by the queen (which they had taken for granted) and the great majority of men unaffected just dont give a shit.

I might add that I dont hold a NSW drivers license and have not agreed to their policy. Nor did I present my license, nor would I unless they presented cause.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am

The main problem as I see it is the way you go about it. These numpty policemen your talking about have neither heard nor believe, they see your argument as the ravings of a lunatic and a large 6.4'ft lunatic at that. For example when did you come to an awakening of the truth? what did you believe the day before. my point is that at some stage you were one of these numpties who believed no differently than the police involved. No ! if your going to get anywhere with this you have to become organised, write a book well researched and present your case in a sensible, balanced manner, anything less are the ravings of a mad man.
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 am

You're probably right and sound advice. I too was brainwashed and taught nonsense at school and had it reinforced by the idiot box.
Perhaps this is a wake-up call to me to continue Memoirs of a Jesuitsniffer.

First thing i discovered that was both a relief and an eyeopener is we arent a democracy. And democracy isnt synonymous with freedom.
We live by the rule of law. Which is in essense Mosaic law. We are a christian society.Thats our law.
The 3 independant means to administer that law are

the judiciary (ordinarymen in jury boxes making unanimous decisions)

The excecutive (the queen's representative making sure the law is upheld at the threat of the queen losing her right to the throne if it isnt)

The parliament - which is the only democratic arm of government. And they are elected to administer beauracracy. Nothing more. They do not have the power to create new law, they only have the power to make policy that is consistent with the law in the administrating of government.

If the elected government introduces policy to parliament that isnt consistent with the law, it cannot be made law. It has no weight. It doesnt matter if most numpties liked it and voted for Liberal or Labor to have it introduced. Rights aren't subject to the whims of the masses during election campaigns. Thank god.

Its damn near impossible to make new law. Thats how the system was designed before they invited in the new line of monarchy after the revolution. Precisely so we wouldnt see what happened then happen again. Its happening again! We should be up in arms, but have been educated into stupidity and amoral, unprincipled selfishness. And are allowing ourselves after 400 years to become slaves of the Vatican once again.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 am

Something bizzare has occurred. The photo of my injuries has been removed from google images
What the fuck is that?
And I tried to edit the post where I had posted the photo, and the link is missing.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 am

Ok i found a copy of the link elsewhere.
I clicked it and it comes up FOrbidden

https://lh4.ggpht.com/mJxtpBonfMAGdyja8_xDS2sHpIOx8lVq0l1cPaCoNj6oW4YOuWEe33I2I6FMIn7G367hig=s113

which is what happens when its censored.
Ive got them running scared, maybe theyre worried Australians will be upset if the defacto govt beats our faces on the road for the crime of going to Coles.
They neednt worry, noone cares. As long as it isnt their face, its none of their business.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:27 am

So where did the pic go?
Bulldog
Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:35 am

fuck knows.
The link comes up as forbidden.
But when I tried to copy the link by editing the post id pasted it in, it wasnt there.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:09 am

I uploaded it again.
You wouldnt believe what happened to me today - Page 2 9Aa4EGUNSncGBi1YlmRRPm7YB8o-Wjr-GUVjhtamPpDJ6boCJgD4mP28gUpnd2T8Nijaumc=s113

problem solved
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:38 am

here's something that might be of interest to the men forming defacto government in WA

DEATH PENALTY ABOLITION ACT 1973 No. 100, 1973

There is NO enactment manner and form for this Act

S 2. This Act shall come into operation on the day on which it receives the

Royal Assent.* Act No. 100, 1973; assented to 18 September 1973.

With NO enactment manner form; of Her Most Excellent Majesty; NO Royal assent and

NOT made under “The Constitution Act” The death Penalty is still in.

What this means is that the death penalty still applies in common law with the queen's authority.
We can also convene a common law court anywhere we damn please and as treason is a capital offence, carry out the sentence immediately a jury has reached its verdict.
You do not need lawyers to conduct courts.We simply need men to take the appropriate oath to be judges etc.
In fact the law was designed to keep out lawyers.So its quite simple to do.

successfully bypassing the freemason lock on our access to the courts.
The truth shall set us free.
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chocopop Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Where to go to see the pic? link? So what is the progress of this incident? Did you sue those officers back?

chocopop

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:32 am

Yesterday Cindy had same day surgery. This morning she was out washing her huge german sheppard on the street.

Man or man. The woman is dying of cancer and she is washing a dog- maybe 80lbs of dog.
centralPA
centralPA

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:25 am

Cindy, is doing things that make her happy. Why didnt you offer to help her ? Maybe Cindy has balls !
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by centralPA Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:29 am

Its an attack dog- and not allowed near me.
centralPA
centralPA

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alexisio Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 am

Has he got a " Restraining Order "
alexisio
alexisio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next