Silvergold.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
The insidious art of  casuistry I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The insidious art of casuistry

Go down

The insidious art of  casuistry Empty The insidious art of casuistry

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 am

I'm allergic to TV. I dont mean I have such good taste or such an exciting social life that I dont watch it. But it makes me physically sick. Probably the vibes interfere with my tinfoilhat. Anyhow I did happen to watch Bill Shorten on SBS a while ago on a show with a live audience and noted how rapt and appreciative they all were at Bill Shorten's brilliance.
And it made me physically sick.

The reason the audience was impressed by Bill Shorten is because 99% of people are numpties. They had no idea what they were listening to. They thought perhaps he was a good politician because that's what the media has told us being a good politician is.

But what they in fact witnessed was a man trained in the catholic art of casuistry. An art employed so much in the past generation that it has become synonymous with politics. Whereas most of those employing it are picking it up as mimics, I feel certain that Bill Shorten was actually trianed in it by his Jesuit puppetmasters.

Once you understand the art of casuistry and its history and purpose, you may have enormous problems watching TV without an allergic reaction.

Seeing it put into practice is a big, fat fingerprint of papal control.

(Bill Shorten egotistically exposing his proficiency in the art of casuistry, assuming rightly noone knows what he is doing)

cas·u·ist·ry

   [kazh-oo-uh-stree] Show IPA noun, plural cas·u·ist·ries.

specious,deceptive, or oversubtle reasoning, especially in questions of morality: fallacious or dishonest application of general principles: sophistry

Here's a youtube I found when googling for the historical basis of the art of casuistry. The priests actually have university style courses for learning it. The video touches on the same thing I observed with good widdle alterboy Shorten, but is about USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQnVrdRsX8
Apocalypse prettysoon
Apocalypse prettysoon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum