Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» we made the news
Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm by centralPA

» going over old times
Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi I'm Blythe and new to this site
Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Hi-Jacked Thread
Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm by Dirtbikepilot

» Never say die.
Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Peace and quiet.
Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Christmas cheer
Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:15 am by alexisio

» we lost the mayor race
Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am by Dirtbikepilot

» Dear Diary
Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am by alexisio

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


What are your price thoughts?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are your price thoughts?

Post by Dirtbikepilot on Wed May 16, 2012 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

What do you think? Will we see a drop into $26 or even further?
avatar
Dirtbikepilot

Posts : 870
Join date : 2012-05-02
Location : Hunter Valley

View user profile http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down


Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Dirtbikepilot on Thu May 24, 2012 10:17 am

Why, didn't like sucking the sav
avatar
Dirtbikepilot

Posts : 870
Join date : 2012-05-02
Location : Hunter Valley

View user profile http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by fukushima on Thu May 24, 2012 12:02 pm

I think there is a move on.

Wife just winked at me.

As far as silver goes .... Rolling Eyes

it just winked at me as well
avatar
fukushima

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : 昆士兰

View user profile http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Bulldog on Thu May 24, 2012 1:11 pm

You guys are such good blokes, but one of you is so boring to the point where you can't see the trees for the forest. Get out more, give yourself a break.
avatar
Bulldog

Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 68
Location : Perth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by fukushima on Thu May 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Butch, that is soooooooo, parabolic. WTF??
avatar
fukushima

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : 昆士兰

View user profile http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by alexisio on Thu May 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Talking about forests, i used to work in the Simpson Forest years ago, clearing an shit, i did such a good job it became a desert!
avatar
alexisio

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : fraser coast qld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Sat May 26, 2012 8:30 am

$40 silver by Tuesday. Absolutely guaranteed.

Butch ,as Im sure you're aware, Jesus advised us to come out of the world. I am the result of putting that into practice. I'm allergic to TV and have no wife or friends . Well I have a couple of mates from ye olden days but don't see them much these days. And as a result my mind is free of the brainwashed gingerbreadhouse reality. And free of the cognitive dissonance that makes numpties who know the truth continue with their nonsensical lives because they dont quite believe themselves.

People like a certain Jewboy who knows we are over the precipice of world financial doom, yet owns a restaurant. The first casualty of a dead middle class in a financial disaster will be little luxuries like eating out. Which Im sure he knows but cant quite put ideas and reality together. Or perhaps his domineering wife is still nagging him about how much they lost on his silver stack, and he is too frightened of her to put his foot down.

The illusions of cattle in the field who think theyre special because the farmer loves them so much, is a perspective I can do without.This is an exciting time to be a protestant, I kind of like the doom and gloom outlook.
avatar
Apocalypse prettysoon

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by fukushima on Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 am

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:

People like a certain Jewboy who knows we are over the precipice of world financial doom, yet owns a restaurant. The first casualty of a dead middle class in a financial disaster will be little luxuries like eating out.

Give me the stats to back up your guesswork.
avatar
fukushima

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : 昆士兰

View user profile http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Bulldog on Sun May 27, 2012 2:24 pm

fukushima wrote:
Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:

People like a certain Jewboy who knows we are over the precipice of world financial doom, yet owns a restaurant. The first casualty of a dead middle class in a financial disaster will be little luxuries like eating out.

Give me the stats to back up your guesswork.

I hear what your saying but you have to keep going. You cant stop living and create absolute mayhem. It will come soon enough.
avatar
Bulldog

Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 68
Location : Perth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Mon May 28, 2012 7:15 am

what's stats got to do with anything?
If we have a financial collapse (which seems a likely tool for bringing in a one world currency) then alot of average folks are going to find themselves poor all of a sudden.
Stands to reason that luxuries are the first casualty of a restricted household budget.

Alot of people will have to cross Friday night dinner at BagelBar off their things to do list.
avatar
Apocalypse prettysoon

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by alexisio on Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 am

For fuck sake there isnt going to be a one world currency! Fuck what tomorrow brings today i say.
avatar
alexisio

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : fraser coast qld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by fukushima on Mon May 28, 2012 10:19 am

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:what's stats got to do with anything?
If we have a financial collapse (which seems a likely tool for bringing in a one world currency) then alot of average folks are going to find themselves poor all of a sudden.
Stands to reason that luxuries are the first casualty of a restricted household budget.

Alot of people will have to cross Friday night dinner at BagelBar off their things to do list.

you talk shit. you have no idea. cafes and restaurants and takeaways in the whole have NOT suffered as much as other businesses. sure trade is down, but FFS not as much as retail and other areas. just fuck off with your stupid shit. what do you do to add the GDP? bugger all. you dumb cunt.

stats have heaps to do with shit. without stats you got nothing, obviously you have never run a business in your life you stupid jesuit.
avatar
fukushima

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : 昆士兰

View user profile http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by alexisio on Mon May 28, 2012 10:36 am

This is much better, go at it lads
avatar
alexisio

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : fraser coast qld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Dirtbikepilot on Mon May 28, 2012 11:17 am

Went to Melbourne on the weekend and you were lucky to get a table at a restaurant. I know that this is not
proof either way, but they certainly didn't appear to be struggling for clientele. We went to a rather upmarket
establishment for dinner and there were no empty seats in the place. Will have to do an overtime shift to pay
for it. Very nice it was. Even came with a complimentary broth of something in a dolls cup to awaken your
palate before the meal.
avatar
Dirtbikepilot

Posts : 870
Join date : 2012-05-02
Location : Hunter Valley

View user profile http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Dirtbikepilot on Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 am

fukushima wrote:
Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:what's stats got to do with anything?
If we have a financial collapse (which seems a likely tool for bringing in a one world currency) then alot of average folks are going to find themselves poor all of a sudden.
Stands to reason that luxuries are the first casualty of a restricted household budget.

Alot of people will have to cross Friday night dinner at BagelBar off their things to do list.

you talk shit. you have no idea. cafes and restaurants and takeaways in the whole have NOT suffered as much as other businesses. sure trade is down, but FFS not as much as retail and other areas. just fuck off with your stupid shit. what do you do to add the GDP? bugger all. you dumb cunt.

stats have heaps to do with shit. without stats you got nothing, obviously you have never run a business in your life you stupid jesuit.

I know that there is supposed to be minimal and unobtrusive moderation on this forum, but some things need to be nipped in the bud immediately and decisively.

Fuku, when you start a sentence you need to use a capital letter. You will note that you did not, using a lower case y's, w and s instead of upper case Y's, W and S.
avatar
Dirtbikepilot

Posts : 870
Join date : 2012-05-02
Location : Hunter Valley

View user profile http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by fukushima on Mon May 28, 2012 11:59 am

I think jesuit should have a capital "j" as well. Shocked

edit to add: should "cunt" have a capital "k"?
avatar
fukushima

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : 昆士兰

View user profile http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Freespeech on Mon May 28, 2012 1:33 pm

fukushima wrote:
Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:what's stats got to do with anything?
If we have a financial collapse (which seems a likely tool for bringing in a one world currency) then alot of average folks are going to find themselves poor all of a sudden.
Stands to reason that luxuries are the first casualty of a restricted household budget.

Alot of people will have to cross Friday night dinner at BagelBar off their things to do list.

you talk shit. you have no idea. cafes and restaurants and takeaways in the whole have NOT suffered as much as other businesses. sure trade is down, but FFS not as much as retail and other areas. just fuck off with your stupid shit. what do you do to add the GDP? bugger all. you dumb cunt.

stats have heaps to do with shit. without stats you got nothing, obviously you have never run a business in your life you stupid jesuit.

Dont hold back tell us what you really think Very Happy
avatar
Freespeech

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 95
Location : Here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Tue May 29, 2012 5:15 am

Jewboy I was self employed at 18, and I have indeed run a business. A couple of them.And I never concerned myself with stats. Gosh I even started a bachelor of business degree before I realised I could save myself 6 years of night school by hiring an acountant. Business in Australia in the past 20 years isnt rocket surgery, any halfwit can make a dollar. All you need is gumption.

The point I was making is that if we have a depression scenario in the future then businesses that rely on consumer luxuries will be the first hit. I was in such an industry (home improvement) and we had had a recession not long after I decided at 18 years old to employ my large testicles to run my own show. And I recall how tough it was. ( 50% of my customers were doctors, with their communist income recession proofed by medicare) ((that stat was from memory and only vaguely accurate and unneccessary anyhow, because stats are for numpties))
By the time I was 28, the economy had changed and by comparison the ease with which you could make a dollar was such that it almost felt like stealing.
Alot of small business owners have not experienced a real recession environment, let alone a fullblown depression, and as a consequence think that they are competent businessmen.And not overly concerned with the challenges of a recession.
I also ran a successful marijuana growing business until the WA police stole all my equipment, product and money last year. Thats a challenging industry to be involved in when you're a good christian, believe me.You can take those credentials to the bank sir.

I dont think Australia is in a depression scenario at the moment, Im talking about the likely future. So by arguing that things in such businesses are fine now therefore they'll be fine in the future seems illogical to me. Even though I have no stats to back that reasoning up(since stats are irrelevant)

Also I'm not a jesuit , im a jesuitsniffer. And jesuit is a nickname given to the Society of Jesus by protestants in ye olden days.I'm not sure whether nicknames require capitalisation.

What I want you to do is sit down with a nice salmon & lox bagel and calmly address the sense of my point. Its time to embrace change. Yes thats right , I said embrace it. Before it pulls your pants down and bends you over and embraces you (sans lubricant).
Pawn shops are a good business in a depression and traditionally popular businesses to run if you happen to be a son of Israel.
Om the other hand stacking gold & silver against a financial collapse is a bad idea if you are expecting a rosey economic future.

Perhaps Im wrong about stats.
Walk me through the statistical analysis required in the heady world of high finance when you run a coffee shop.
I havent run a shop, but I did contemplate starting one and all I needed to know was that BBC had opened a hardware store nearby, because they employed some boffins to get the demographics from the local councils, saving me the trouble.
Not that that mattered, since a little sense and instinct is sufficient to come to the same conclusion.
avatar
Apocalypse prettysoon

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by fukushima on Tue May 29, 2012 1:24 pm

I dont think Australia is in a depression scenario at the moment, Im
talking about the likely future. So by arguing that things in such
businesses are fine now therefore they'll be fine in the future seems
illogical to me. Even though I have no stats to back that reasoning
up(since stats are irrelevant)

I don't remember arguing that such businesses are fine. I think you'll find, if you remove your head from between the legs of your Papal master's gown I said that surprisingly, the food industry is not as hard hit as other "luxury" areas, such as tourism, hairdressing and traditional church services.

Now you want me to do the heavy work and discuss statistics with you, even though stats have got nothing to do with anything. Do your own homework altar boy, as you said, any halfwit can make a dollar - and you are more than qualified in that regard.

People will always eat out. It's a treat - and everyone has treats. Especially if you are the clientele we cater to.
avatar
fukushima

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : 昆士兰

View user profile http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by fukushima on Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm

It's moving.

PS: I forgive you JESUIT. I may need you one day.
avatar
fukushima

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : 昆士兰

View user profile http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Bulldog on Tue May 29, 2012 11:48 pm

They do say things will get desperate. queen
avatar
Bulldog

Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 68
Location : Perth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Wed May 30, 2012 12:07 am

fukushima wrote:
I dont think Australia is in a depression scenario at the moment, Im
talking about the likely future. So by arguing that things in such
businesses are fine now therefore they'll be fine in the future seems
illogical to me. Even though I have no stats to back that reasoning
up(since stats are irrelevant)

I don't remember arguing that such businesses are fine. I think you'll find, if you remove your head from between the legs of your Papal master's gown I said that surprisingly, the food industry is not as hard hit as other "luxury" areas, such as tourism, hairdressing and traditional church services.

Now you want me to do the heavy work and discuss statistics with you, even though stats have got nothing to do with anything. Do your own homework altar boy, as you said, any halfwit can make a dollar - and you are more than qualified in that regard.

People will always eat out. It's a treat - and everyone has treats. Especially if you are the clientele we cater to.

Supply and demand. We have a restaurant industry to supply the demand of an affluent middle class. Or in other words a shitload of them. Unless you have something special in your poppy seed cake that noone else has, I don't see you being immune to the whims of economic manipulation.
My crystal ball sees the nouveau riche herd drinking Bushell's instant coffee from a thermos by late 2014 instead of mocha latte
avatar
Apocalypse prettysoon

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Wed May 30, 2012 12:14 am

Dirtbikepilot wrote:What do you think? Will we see a drop into $26 or even further?

Off topic DBP, we are discussing cognitive dissonance.And domineering jewish wives who hold the purse strings.

Which reminds me, I went to the local court yesterday and asked the clerk of the court to file criminal charges against the ATO agent who tried to abuse my rights and stick his beak in my private business. (treason, theft, trespass, beak abuse)
Wasn't an instant success, in fact it was a little disheartening. But on the brightside the clerks of the court in NSW still have their oath to the queen. So on the strength of that he is going to investigate how to help me bring down the defacto government.

Its not easy being a one man army fighting the pope amidst a sea of brainwashed numpties. But someone has to do it.
avatar
Apocalypse prettysoon

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Dirtbikepilot on Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 am

I think a lot of people are getting sick and tired of government intervention and manipulation of their lives. The problem is
that it is all we know. I don't consider myself to silly, but I find a lot of what you say difficult to understand. Probably
more to the point I am not sure if what you are saying is correct. Not saying you are wrong, saying I don't know.

I Wouldn't know where to start in finding out. Given some people spend their lives studying Constitutional Law I don't think I have much
hope. I watched the video of old mate in the WA court and he did not appear to be very successful at all, maybe there is a
sequel to that matter? If the powers to be, Police, Courts, GG, and the Politicians aren't prepared to listen to or believe what
you are saying I'm not sure how anything will change.

Saw a you tube video of a group in England entering a court to arrest the
Magistrate or Judge. Stated that they were fully supported by current Laws or Law of the Land. The Police were there and didn't look like any support coming from them. I don't think they knew what to make of the whole show. I don't think anything happened except some of the protesters getting themselves arrested. If I was a copper and someone started making such demands that I arrest a judge I would be asking, "What the fuck are you on. I have no idea what you are talking about."
avatar
Dirtbikepilot

Posts : 870
Join date : 2012-05-02
Location : Hunter Valley

View user profile http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Apocalypse prettysoon on Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 am

Oddly enough Im a paying member of the british constitution group who arrested that judge in england. I know what you're referring to.

DBP police arent the authority, neither are judges or politicians.
According to our law the people are the authority and that power is invested for practical purposes in the reigning monarch.
His/her job is to ensure that we have our law that keeps us free. Obviously the past 2 monarchs havent done their job too well. But that doesnt matter because if there is a dispute between your rights in the law and the whims of the monarch, the monarch goes not the law.

It works that way because after the "English civil war" or Glorious Revolution as it was called at the time. ( a name I prefer because its more accurate) protestant men ousted the monarchy because they would not obey the law to keep us safe from the rule of the priests. AKA the Vatican.
So there was no monarchy just free men ruling themselves. Then they invited in a new line of monarchy to act as excecutive to make the whole thing work. And it was a brilliant set up. The best the world has seen. But this new line of monarchy is bound by the law- that was the condition they accepted in return for being gifted a kingdom.

The police , politicians, judges must all have oaths to the monarch, which means they must be true to her oath of coronation. Their authority only comes from that oath. And that oath means they must respect the law.They are doing the queen's job in practical terms.
They are our servants, not our masters. Since we are our own government.
Men who aren't monarchists are fucking idiots. They simply don't understand how brilliant the system is or what the monarch's job is. Either that or theyre papists.
Theres a very good reason we weren't educated about the protestant revolution and the "glorious revolution" at school. That's because we were educated by the priests, whether you realise it or not. In fact mandatory education itself was created for this purpose.

Very few men seem to realise what power they have in the law, and that the policies of the priests being carried out by their minions- lawyers, police etc are all bluff. Completely devoid of authority.
In practical terms a judge or a policeman isnt going to help you claim that power because it exposes their own practice of breaking the law.You really have to fight for your rights.
Ive been told by police that id be arrested and put in prison and i said no I wont be. And I wasnt. I was told the same thing by a judge and i said no i wont be. I even had the court cleared and my arm near broken right there sitting in my seat in my courtroom -just to test my resolve. I walked out of there too free as a bird.

I really wish I'd read history independantly when I was young, I'dve figured out how the world really works before my ignorance cost me the things id valued.
About the only way to be sure you're reading true history and not this bullshit version you'll be fed these days is to read it in the old laws. Because thats one thing they cant rewrite.
Old laws are actually easy to read and understand and quite informative.Unlike the legislation of today which is made to be unintelligible because its just a complicated way of lying.

Old trial transcripts are good too. If we all knew our history we wouldve been at war long ago. They keep us ignorant for good reason.
avatar
Apocalypse prettysoon

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by fukushima on Thu May 31, 2012 6:57 am

Apocalypse prettysoon wrote:

Old laws are actually easy to read and understand and quite informative.Unlike the legislation of today which is made to be unintelligible because its just a complicated way of lying.

Old trial transcripts are good too. If we all knew our history we wouldve been at war long ago. They keep us ignorant for good reason.

Agreed.

The Declaration of Independence amounted to some 1320 words. It is easy read and makes sense. It is easy to read because it adopted a fundamental philosophical and political stance - opposition to the system of government in Britain at the time.

Nowadays politicians do not have a fundamental philosophical or political stand. They are wishy washy vote seekers , jumping from ship to ship always attempting to curry favour. They do not stand for anything. As a result, their introduced legislation is wishy washy absolute crap that extends to tens of thousands of words for just one law.
avatar
fukushima

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : 昆士兰

View user profile http://www.iaea.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are your price thoughts?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum